10

It's been a month and everything is going amazing. Leah is healthy and doing great. She recovered well. She running and doing everything that she was before.

She actually started playing soccer before the surgery. But I've noticed that she's playing better than before. I think I may have a star player on my hand.

As far and Austin and I's career he's doing great and just released a song called dirty work. Which by the way is amazing I love it. And for me I've done a tons of shoots and I'm even starting my own line of clothing.

Tonight Austin is taking everyone to dinner tonight. Even his mom. I picked up Leah after practice and took her home. I got her ready. Her dress was a long black princess like dress. I curled mine and her hair. I let her wear mascara and lipgloss. But I was debating it at first.

Then I got ready. Austin got ready while I was getting Leah ready. I picked a black dress with straps the hang on the side. I did my make up then switched my purses. I wore my black pumps. Austin got me some diamond earrings for our one year anniversary and a diamond heart necklace for out two year. So I wore those.

I was ready to go so I called out saying I was ready. Leah and I walked down the stairs holding hands. The guys and Michele were waiting at the bottom. Looking at me and my baby girl. Leah and I did a quick turn then smiled big.

Austin's pov

"Wow" is all I could say.

Wow wow wow. I can't believe I get to call these ladies mine. As Bella turned I saw all her beautiful curves. She was just beautiful.

"You look amazing baby" I smiled.

"Thank you" Bella and Leah said together.

We all laughed. I walked over to Bella and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Your insanely beautiful" I said pecking her lips.

"Thank you honey" she said pecking mine but holding it.

I was about to deepen the kiss but I heard a certain 5 year old shout "eww".

"Alright how's about we go" Michele said.

We all agreed and started to file out.

"Daddy pick me up" Leah said holding her hands out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bella's pov

"Dinner was amazing baby than you" I said kissing his cheek.

"Well it's not over yet" he said standing up and taking me to the stage.

"Baby what are you doing" I asked.

"Relax baby... Hello ladies and gentlemen I'm Austin Mahone and this is my beautiful girlfriend Bella" he smiled into the mic.

"WE LOVE YOU AUSTIN" voices shouted for a direction.

"Thank you ladies" he said.

"Now I have my family over there at our table but I brought Bella up here for a special reason" .

In a split second something was being projected behind us. I turned to see a slide show of Austin and I over the years.

"Bella you and Leah are my life I love you guys so so so much. Your amazing beautiful talented great and just wow your amazing. I promise to love you and Leah for ever if you will allow me to. So I hope you will agree to marrying me because I have no clue what I'd be doing if you two weren't in my life so please marry me?" He asked getting on one knee pulling out the ring.

I was in tears. I probably looked a mess.

"Yes Austin Carter Mahone I will marry you" I cried.

"Yes... Yes..YES...SHE SAID YES" he smiled picking me up and spinning me around as people clapped.

Once he put me down he slid the ring on my finger. I looked back at the slide show and as it ended it ended with the picture from the first we time we ever met.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen" he smiled.

We waved and went and sat at the table.

"Congrats" everyone cheered.

"Thank you guys" I smiled.

"Leah I'm getting married" I smiled tickling her.

"I already knew that mommy" she giggled.

"How" I asked.

"Well I asked her last week if it was ok" Austin said

"Yea and I helped pick the ring" he smiled.

"Awe that's sweet Austin thank you" I smiled.

"No problem baby" he smiled kissing me.

"Hey I'm right here" Leah groaned in the middle of our kiss.

We smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"So mama do you mine watching Leah tonight" I asked.

"Sure" she winked.

"Mom" Austin groaned

"What I'm just kidding" she laughed.

"Um try not to scream to loud on that roller coaster we will be home" Robert whispered with a wink.

"I'll try" I giggled.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Leah just left and now it's just the guys and us.

"Well we are gonna go up" Austin smiled.

"GET IT AUSTIN GET IT" the boys shouted.

"Shut up" I smiled.

We went upstairs into our room.

I laid on the bed and Austin locked the door. He slowly made his way over and straddled my body as I laid there.

He started kissing me softly and he slowly made it to my neck. Kissing it and sucking it making many marks along my body.

"Babe I don't wanna fuck I wanna make love to you" he said straight forward

"Ok baby" I smiled pecking his lips

From there on my night was just amazing.