5

Later that night Austin was dropping Leah and I off at home. He carried Leah in and up to her room while I carried her car seat. Austin gently laid her into bed then I led him back downstairs to the door.

"So night was fun" he said breaking the silence.

"Yea Austin thank so much for tonight I could tell Leah had fun" I said.

"Good I was hoping she would" he said back.

"Yea" I agreed.

"Bella I'd like to see you again but this time on a date just you and me" he said.

"Oh Austin I don't know I mean-" I started

"Bella don't worry everything will be fine my mom or your mom can watch Leah" he said.

"Um sure" I nodded feeling a little upset about my parents.

"What's wrong" he said.

"Nothing it's fine um how about next Friday" I said.

"Sounds great I can't wait" he said.

We walked over to the door and opened it. He leaned down to hug me goodbye.

"Thank you again" I said.

"No problem" he said.

Austin quickly kissed my cheek then walked out to his car. Once he pulled off i shut the door and leaned against it.

Oh my goodness Austin just kissed me. After a moment of thinking about it I went upstairs.  I changed Leah into her pjs thinking that she can bathe tomorrow. I then went to my room and showered and did what I needed to get ready for bed.

Quickly turning off the light I jumped into bed and put my phone on the charger. I leaned back and thought about the kiss until I drifted off to sleep.