1

Flashback to the party

I heard the car horn beep. It was Casey here to take me to the party.

"Come on bitch lets go" I heard my bestfriend Casey yell out.

I quickly grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. I got in the car and Casey sped off.

"This dress is so short and tight" I said putting on my shoes.

"I know what's that why I picked it out, your going to a high school senior spring break party" she said.

"Your parents are gone right" she asked.

I nodded excitedly

when we arrived she parked and got out. Holy shit I'm nervous.

1 hour later

Here we are still at this party. Jack is drunk off his ass, and I'm halfway. We're out on the dance floor and I'm grinding on jack. I can tell he's enjoying it. How cause his dick keeps poking me.

"Hey baby come up stairs I wanna show you something" Jack said pulling my hand.

"Ok babe", I said taking one last sip of my drink.

We got upstairs to a room. It was a normal bedroom. So what is there to show me. Jack walked over to the bed and sat down patting the spot next to him.

"Come here baby" I went over and sat down.

And right away he makes a move. He upstarts rubbing my thighs up and down while kissing my neck.

"Jack stop" I giggled pushing him off.

"Come on" he whispered.

"No" I said calmly.

He continued and soon his body was on top of mine. As much as I tried my weak body couldn't push him off. I was to busy crying and struggling to noticed that we were both already naked. Jack leaned over and started to record us.

"HELP HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME", I shouted.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU WORTHLESS BITCH", he yelled slapping me hard.

In a swift seconded he thrusted himself into me holding it there.

"Damn your so tight" he groaned.

"Please stop" I whimpered.

"Shut up" he said angrily.

Jack friend Jacob came in and saw us. He looked at jack then looked at me.

"Damn my bad guys" he said shocked at his sight.

"Get the fuck out Jacob" Jack yelled throwing a pillow at him.

He stared at me trying to study my emotions. Jack had something medal and sharp pressed up against my side. Jack looked at me and whispered not to say anything.

"Alright alright" he said backing out.

Jacob left and Jack continued. Jack started to thruster in and out roughly. Then he scratched me with the metal sharp thing. I️ don't know what it was. I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding because I saw my blood on his thigh. I just cried quietly. He finally slowed down soon letting his warm liquids squirt into me. After that he fell asleep still inside of me.

I started to move away but he tightened his grip.

"Please let me go please" I cried.

He looked at me opened his mouth and said "go". He moved away and let me get up

I grabbed the blankets and my clothes and left. I wrapped the blanket around me and ran out of the house crying. I ran all the way to my house still crying. I wish my parents were here to comfort me. I ran in and locked all the doors and windows.

I need to shower. I went into my bathroom and showered. I stood there for an hour crying. As I washed my body I noticed I stopped bleeding. However I may need stitches.

"How could I let this happen" I thought to myself.

"Why didn't Jacob help" I thought.

After a long hot shower I laid in bed attempting to sleep. Hopefully this was a dream. A long cruel fucking dream.