14

Austin is leaving for tour today. Robert and Alex are going but Zach is staying. I'm really gonna miss him and I know Leah will.

However what he doesn't know is that we are going to surprise him in the second month in California. I'm excited because I hope to meet Kalin and Myles. I love their music.

We're waiting for everyone else to show up. The bus is parked outside of a target. We got a tour of the bus and it's really nice.

"Mommy cousin gab is taking me outside to teach me how to dance" Leah said.

"Ok be careful" I said.

"Ok" they said.

As they left Austin quickly pulled me into his lap.

"Well hello Mr. Mahone" I giggled.

"Hello Mrs. Mahone" he said pulling my face closer to his.

He kissed my lips softly. He deepened the kiss as his hands roamed my body. I got into more a straddle position. He pulled away and went in for my neck. He found my sweet spot and started to suck on it. As he finished marking me he kissed it and started in a new spot.

"Hey you kids no PDA" a voice said.

We pulled away and I turned around. I saw a guy standing there, he looked like we was in his mid-twenties. Austin stood up with me still in his hands. As he stood fully up I got down.

"Aye my man josh" Austin said bro hugging.

"Wassup Austin" he said.

"Babe this is Josh you remember him right"  Austin asked.

"Yes hello josh nice to see you again" I smiled.

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Soon to be Mahone" he smiled.

We sat down and started talking until more people started showing up. As we waited for the last person Austin ok me back to his car which we drove.

He pinned me against the car and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" he said.

"I'll miss you too babe" said pecking his lips.

"I'm so in love with you I couldn't have asked for anyone better and I won't" he said.

"Babe I love you too and neither would I" I said.

Austin pecked my lips then did it a second time beautiful held it there.

"AUSTIN LETS GO" someone yelled.

We pulled away and he pecked my lip once more then grabbed my hand. As we walked over to the bus Leah ran over shouting.

"DADDY PLEASE DON'T GO" she shouted crying.

She jumped into his arms and he comforted her. I whipped out my phone and took a picture of the adorable moment.

"Don't worry princess I'll be back soon" he said running her back.

We said our last goodbyes and then they pulled off. As Zach got in the car I put Leah back in the car and we drove home. When we arrived I went up to Austin and I's and laid on the bed.

My phone started ring. I looked to see who it was but it was unknown. So I ignored it. However the called back. So I answered this time.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hello sweetie" the familiar voice said.

I can't believe they have the nerve to call me.