12

We Finished up with the wedding planner and we're headed back home. We a very productive meeting. Our wedding is going to be beautiful.

The colors are white and light blue. We're going to have it at this huge church in California. Austin said he wanted to have a Cali wedding and I agree to it. The date is the week after Austin comes back. So June 10th. I'm so excited.

We are gonna have chicken and salmon shrimp and crab legs. I love seafood but Austin will eat it sometimes so it works. After the meeting we went home and cuddled on the couch.

"I love you" Austin said out of the blue.

"I love you too baby" I said pecking his lips.

"Your perfect like my perfect girl" he said.

"Awe babe I'm glad your purposes cause your so sweet, funny, amazing and I can't live with out you" he laughed.

"Hey Bella you have mail and judging by the address you won't like it" Zach said handing me a letter.

It was a letter from court. I opened it and saw that jack was taking me to court for fifty fifty visitation.

Is he serious. I have proof that he raped me and a witness. The court date is set for tomorrow which is shocking since it usually takes a while.

"I have a court date tomorrow" I said getting up

"Where are you going" Austin asked.

"I have to make a phone call" I said going to the patio.

When Jack was raping me his friend Jacob walked in and saw I was crying because he said something about it. So I looked him up on Facebook. It turns out we're Facebook friends.

I messaged him saying...

"Hey Jacob I know we didn't and don't talk that much but I need your help. Are you still friends with Jack."

I sent him the message waited for a respond. Soon after I did.

He texted back.
"No we don't talk he was a dick and fucked my girlfriend last year. And I found out he fucked my mom in high school."

Shit he got his mom too.

"Well do you remember that party I went to? It was like the only one I went to" I Said.
"Yea it was the night Jack got into your pants and I walked in on you guys" he said.
"Well actually it wasn't like that that night Jack rapped me" I said.
"What that's why you were crying" he asked.
"Yea and I couldn't say anything" I said.
"Shit I'm sorry" he said.
"It's fine but you can make it up to me by helping me" I said.
"Ok what's up" he asked
"Well you know I have a baby right" I asked
"Yes she's adorable" he said.
"Thank you! Well Jack is trying to get custody and that can't happen now you saw I was crying and he took a video do you know if he still has it" I asked.
"He shouldn't get custody and he probably does because he hasn't got a new one and he never let me use it even for emergencies" he said.
"Ok well can you testify I'll pay for your ticket to come down and you can stay with us" I asked.
"Yea I sure can but I actually live here in Miami also" he said.
"Ok well that works out great well the court date is tomorrow at twelve can you meet us there" I asked.
"I sure can" he said.
"Thank you so much" I said.
"No problem" he said.
"I'll see you tomorrow" I said

After talking to Jacob and went inside and explain everything to Austin and the guys. I made dinner then gave Leah a bath putting her to bed after.

Then I did the same for myself.