16

Today Leah, Zach and I are headed to Michigan. I mean well that's where Austins next show. He isn't there yet but he's on his way. This morning we all got up at 5 AM just to catch a plane.

When we were on the plane we all sat together. Only thing that annoyed me was the guy next kept hitting me. So eventually Zach and I switched seats and he had a talk with Zach.

We finally got there and I was happy to get off that plane. We took a limo to the hotel Austin was staying at. Rocco called told us to wait in the lobby because they were pulling up.

I heard Austins voice to I stood up and walked over. Alex saw me but I but one finger in front of my lips signaling him to be quiet. He nodded in agreement.

I walked over to Austin and wrapped me arms around his waist from behind.

"Hiya baby" I smiled.

"Bella" he turned around smiling.

Austin picked me up and kissed me.

"I miss you baby" he said pulling away.

"I miss you too" I giggled.

"Daddy" Leah shouted.

Austin put me down and grabbed Leah from Zach.

"Hi baby doll" he said kissing all over her face.

"I missed you a lot daddy" she giggled.

"Alright guys listen up I got the keys" Rocco said slapping his hands for attention.

"Robert Zach and Alex are sharing a room, Austin Bella and Leah, the dancers are sharing a room and anyone who doesn't have a room come see me for keys go see Rocco" Michael said.

"Let's go babe" he said.

We grabbed our bags and headed up to the room. Austin and I got a room that has a kitchen and an extra room. We brung our stuff to our room then say for a minute.

"Wanna to go get food with the boys" Austin asked.

"Yea I'm starving" he groaned.

We met the guys downstairs and got in cab. Buffalo Wild Wings sounded good so we went there. I got some hot wings and Austin and I shared some fries.

The reason I decided to come see Austin this month is because our anniversary is this weekend. We started dating this Saturday at seven thirty five pm. I don't know what he had planned but I heard him and Zach talking last week. However things have changed and I'm here in person now.

We finished and went back to hotel. Leah went to hang out with the boys while Austin and I talked.

"So how is everything at home" he asked.

"It's good but I had to buy a new bed for Leah because Zach broke it" I said.

"How" he asked laughing.

"I don't know I was at work but when I come home I see them both pretending to sleep on the floor in the TV room" I laughed.

"Ok well that's fine now how are you" he asked.

"I'm fine alittle stressed like the wedding his two months away and we still have to make one decision" I said.

"And what may that be my queen" he asked.

"The honeymoon" I said.

"Ok well the guys can watch Leah while my mom works and my mom can watch her at night" he said.

"Ok well where are we going" I asked.

"I don't know but it's for me to know and you to find out" he smirked.

"Fine" I sighed.

"Now what did you decide about your parents" he asked.

"I think I might just let them come but I don't want them to be in the wedding. It's so crazy how they did me. I was raped and they didn't even give me the chance to explain" I said.

"Ok what are you gonna tell Leah" he asked.

"Well I don't want to tell her who they really are maybe just say they're friends of mine" I said.

"Ok" he said.

It got really silent for a while until I asked about the honeymoon again.

"Just tell me where we're going" I giggled.

"No" he said getting on top of me and tickling me.

"A-a-Austin stop tickling m-m-e" I laughed.

"Fine but only if I get to kiss you" he asked.

"Ok ok ok" I laughed.

Austin stopped and came down to kiss me. I was gonna lick him but I decided to kiss him since I missed him a lot.

Eventually we started undressing each other. We moved to the bed while he put a condom on. He kept marking me until I begged him to fuck me.

"Say it one more time baby" he said finishing the last mark.

"Austin please please fuck me plea-" I started.

I was cut off by Austin thrusting into me. Austins thrust were quick and rough but it felt so good.

"Oh my goodness" I moaned.

"Please Austin faster" I moaned.

"Ok babe" he speed up and went rougher.

I though I was gonna die from the pleasure.

"I'm close please Austin" I moaned.

"One second babe not yet" he breathed.

He kept thrusting and thrusting. He started getting sloppy so I assumed he was close to.

"Go ahead baby cum for me" he breathed as he continued.

I hit my climax as he continued. He soon hit his and pulled out. He left me there spazzing out as someone knocked on the door. He put on some clothes and stepped outside to stalk to whoever.

I was let there spazzing from the pleasure. Austin came back inside and saw me. He got np ack on top and kissed me.

"Babe you ok" he asked kissing me all over.

"I'm good" I whispered.

"Come on wanna go swimming" he asked.

"Yea" I said.

I got up and got dressed. I went and got Leah so she could come too.