19

Today the girls and I are headed to this spa/ salon. It's called Rachel's Spalon. I the name is kind of odd but whatever they do really good jobs. Like Rihanna Beyoncé Nicki, and Megan Trainor go there. They must be really good.

Im actually getting a lot done. I'm getting waxed everywhere, massaged, and I'm considering dying my hair. I'm leaning more towards it.

"Hello what's your appointment name under"  the lady asked.

"Mahone" I smiled.

"Ok follow me" she said leading us back to a locker room. "Please undress and wrap yourself a in a towel. You may put your stuff in a locker. Then walked this way to the rooms. These four rooms are for the bridesmaids and this room is for the bride. Enjoy your massage" she smiled.

We took off our clothes then put it in the lockers.

"Go ahead Mahone soon to be go ahead and get ready" Angie said.

"Bye guys" I giggled.

I walked into the room and saw a lady standing with a smile.

"Hello I'm Lindy I'm going to be taking care of you until your hair appointment" she smiled.

"Ok thank you" I said.

"Please lay down and relax" she said pointing to the bed.

I nodded and laid down and got comfortable. After my massage we did a few other treatments. Then they waxed me. All over. ALL OVER. After that I got to sit in the mud bath with the girls until my hair appointment.

"So are you ready" Rita asked.

"Yes I am I'm really happy. He loves me for sure and he treat me and Leah right. I just love him so much and I really I just don't know he gives me butterflies" I smiled.

"Well I'm happy you found him you I know you were starting to give up" Cher said.

"I was I admit it but I'm glad I decided to go to the beach that day" I smiled.

"So are you guys going to have another kid" Miley asked.

"Um I think I want to but I'd have to ask Austin like he hasn't said anything about it so" I said.

"Ok ladies can I have the bride get out, shower get dressed, and head out to the salon please" she smiled.

"Ok" I smiled.

"Do you want us to come" Angie asked.

"No girl you can stay here and relax and I'll come get you when I'm done" I said.

"Ok" she smiled.

I went into the locker room and  washed off the mud. I put my clothes back on then headed to the salon. I went up to Tay front desk and gave my name.

"Follow me to Romeos chair" she said walking.

I sat down in e chair she stopped at and got comfortable. My phone rang.

"Hello" I answered.
"Hey babe what are you up to" Austin asked.
"I'm still at the spa" I said.
"Oh ok well finish up and call me later" he said.
"Ok love you" I smiled.
"I love you more" he said then hung up.

Leah is with Rocco, Jess and summer. They went to a princess place that's gives make over to little girls. It's a really great place the the price was high. It was about two hundred and seventy five dollars.

"Hello darling nice to meet you I'm Romeo and I'll be doing your hair today" a man said walking up to me.

"Hello I'm bella nice to meet you too" I smiled.

"Yes yes now what are we doing with your hair today" he asked.

"Well I'm getting married tomorrow and I'd like my hair to be blonde" I said.

"Ok I can do that" she said putting the cover thing over me.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"So who are you marrying" he asked.

"I'm marrying Austin Mahone" I said witty a huge smile.

"Oh congratulations darling he is a cutie" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

We did all the things we needed for my hair then I said goodbye to Romeo. I went to the front desk and paid for everything.

I grabbed the girls then we headed back to the hotel and ordered room service. After we ate we all watched a movie. During the movie Austin called me.  So I went on the balcony and talked to him.

"So Austin I'd been meaning to ask you something" i said.
"Ok shoot" He said.
"Well I was wondering how you'd feel about having another kid" I asked.
It was silent for a while but he answered soon.
"Yes I'd love to have another kid" he said.
"Really" I said.
"Yes Bella I've loved you for a few years now and we are getting married tomorrow so I was hoping you'd want another kid" he said.
"Well yes I do" I said.
"Good" he said.

We continued to talk for a while until it was time for us to get ready for our Bachelor bachelorette parties.