13

Next day

Today is our court date and I'm nervous. Michele is watching Leah while we're here. The guys came along to. I have the guys here for support my lawyer and Jacob as a witness. It's our turn so we went in and got started.

"So my client wants fifty fifty custody of his five year old daughter Leah Jackson however his ex girlfriend Bella Jackson will not agree to it" said His lawyer.

"Bella Jackson please stand" the judge asked.

I stood up nervously.

"What is your reasoning for not agreeing to fifty fifty custody wth Jack Johnson" the Judge asked.

"Well in high school my senior year I went to my first high school party. I was a geeky kid so I had no ideas about what happens at party. I'd never seen the movies or anything like that. Jack was beyond intoxicated and I was about half way drunk. So Jack asked me to meat him upstairs. I followed and when we got to the room he started undressing me and touching me" I said as tears slowly fell down my face.

"He set up his camera and he started to rape me. Everytime I'd scream he'd punch or slap me. Then my friend and he's ex friend Jacob came in and saw. Jack told him to leave.  He looked me in the eye and then left. He was drunker than drunk so when I said nothing he thought I was ok. I was unable to say anything because of something sharp Jack had pressed up against my side. During all of this his metal object scratched my thigh and left a scar" I said.

"When I went to his home to tell him about the baby he abused me. I had scars, bruises and cuts all around my body. I do indeed have picture of all of the scars to show you. I also still have the scar on my thigh. I needed twelve stitches" I said.

"My daughter is five years old and lives with my fiancé, his friends, and I" I said wiping my tears.

"Jacob please stand" the judge said.

Jacob stood up and started blankly.

"Tell the story from your point of view please" she said.

"Ok... I was eighteen year old at a high school party and I was super intoxicated and unable to do anything. I saw what Jack was doing but I was unable to process it all. I did look at her but I thought Jack was doing a good job since she was smiling"he said.

"So I left and went on with the party honestly Jack might ever still have the video in his phone" he nodded.

"Shut up" Jack tried to whisper quietly.

"Mr. Johnson it seems as if you do have the video since your telling this young man to shut up lets see the phone" the judge said.

He nodded and gave up his phone without an issue. However do remember Jack always carried two phone. One regular and one with loads of picture from girls and stuff.

"The phone is clean" she said.

"Your honor" I smirked.

She looked to me.

"Jack has a second phone that he texted girls on asking for nudes and videos of them" I reported.

"Oh really now.. Let's see it Jack" she smiled.

"You stupid bitch I fucking hate you" Jack shouted across the court.

"Mr. Johnson watch your mouth you will not use that type of language in my court not pull out the second phone" she yelled.

He gave up the phone and she searched it.

"Nothing" she said.

"Your honor do you see a keep safe app" I asked.

"Yes I do actually" she said.

"What's the password" she asked.

"3912" he spat angrily.

The room was quiet until the sound of my screams and moaning was heard. She watched and looked at the pictures of my scars.

"Please stand" she said to us.

We all stood and she looked at us.

"Full custody remains with Bella Jackson and Jack Johnson will be charged with rape, pornography, and physical abuse" she reported.

I turned around and hugged everyone as we all cheered and congratulated me.

"Bella we ask that you be here for his court date whenever it is scheduled but now this case is dismissed" she nodded.

After we picked up Michele and Leah then went out to celebrate.