17

Today the girls and I are going to pick out the the bridesmaids dresses. I got my dress a while ago so I was ready. We arrived at this really nice bridal shop. It was classy as hell.

"Hi appointment for Mahone" I smiled.

"Follow me please" she smiled.

The girls and I followed her to a private area. My bridesmaids are Miley Cyrus,Cher Lloyd, and Rita Ora. My maid of honor is my friend Angie from work.

"So we have brought all of the light blue bridesmaids dresses to this room for you" the lady grinned.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"No problem I hope you find what  your looking for" she said then leaving.

"Let's get started we leave tonight" I smiled.

After we found the perfect dress. It was the right color and it also showed alittle cleavage like the girls wanted. We grabbed some lunch then went home to finish packing.

...

Tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner so we are flying back. We leave for the airport in 20 minutes. I was ready to go but the guys were just loading the bags into the car.

"Sweetie do you have you tablet and emergency phone" I asked.

"Yes mommy but could you check just in case" Leah asked.

"Sure turn around" I said.

Leah turned and I looked in her backpack. She had her tablet, phone, two chargers snacks, coloring book, crayons, blanket, and a small pillow.

I'll answer your questions. She has all this stuff because it take about twenty four hours to get to Cali from Florida.

"LETS GO" Austin yelled.

"You got everything sweetie go get In the car" I said.

"Ok mom you" she said.

I turned around and grabbed my purse and carry on. I sprinted out to the car tiredly. The plane leaves in an hour so at twelve. Now we are on the way to the airport.

We went through customs and everything and went to the gate for The company. A lot of people are flying with us. It's the guys, plus the bridesmaids, Leah, the body guards, Michael plus how wife, Rocco plus is wife and daughter summer, Michele, and a few more people. Once everyone was here we boarded and went off.