Chapter 8: First Date (Part 1)

Enjoy guys :) 😄

Chapter 8

Justine's Pov:

Right now I was on my way to work, thinking deeply about Craig. I just don't understand how we ended up seeing each other in all those places like that. It wasn't just regular places like the store or food market and everything. I haven't been to the dog pound since I was a lil girl, how come the day I do go, he's there. Oh and the fact that he's best friends with my best friend husband. That's crazy!! I'm not sure if it's really meant to be or just some crazy coincidence.

When I finally got inside the cafe, my boss was already on my ass. "Well your finally not late today." Kaitlyn said. "Yep. Now can I get to work please." I told her with an attitude. "Actually Justine, I'm afraid I have bad news." She told me. I sighed getting annoyed. "What is it?" I asked her. "Well, I kinda have been getting a lil tired of your attitude and I heard you've been talking back to a few customers." She told me. "I only talked back to the customers that we're rude to me. You know I don't disrespect my customers on purpose." I said a lil angry. I don't know where she's going with this conversation. "Well I'm getting tired of it and you haven't been a very good employee lately. I'm sorry but your fired." She told me.

It felt like my world was crashing down on me. "What!!! You can't do this to me I need a job. I have a daughter to take care of, I need this money so me and my child can find somewhere to stay. Please don't do this." I said crying my eyes out. Everyone in the restaurant was looking our way by now.

"I'm sorry Justine but you gotta go, we don't need you anymore. Now leave before you embarrass yourself anymore." She said then walked away.

I just stood there crying, then I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. I can't believe this just happened. I ran out the cafe and ran down the street to get to the bus stop, crying the whole way. I suddenly bumped into a very hard chest. I looked up and guess who it was, Craig. He was walking his dog. "Justine, are you okay." He said concerned. I just broke down in his arms crying while he held me tightly....

Craig's Pov:

I was so shocked when I saw Justine crying her eyes out the way she was. I had driven down this street to walk my dog down a new route. Who would have known I'd run into Justine. I picked her up cause she seemed a lil to weak to walk. It was kinda difficult cause I still had to hold Coco's leash. When I put her into my car, I drove her back to my place and brung her inside and laid her in my bed. She feel asleep on the way here.

I was making something to eat, yes I do cook, when I heard Justine coming down the stairs. She was sleep for a long time. She came into the kitchen wearing one of my shirts. Yes I put it on her, she looked uncomfortable in her jeans and big sweatshirt. She looked so sexy in my shirt, and her legs were out of this world. My shirt was very big on her, which made her a lil bit more sexy, not that I don't like thicker girls, I just love it when my shirts are bigger on my woman.

"Umm how did I get here?" She asked quietly while looking down. I smiled at her cuteness. "You kinda bumped into me earlier outside and was crying your eyes out so I brought you to my place and you feel asleep on the way and have been sleep since then." I told her. "Oh I'm sorry, how did I get into this shirt?" She asked. "You don't have to apologize and I changed you into it cause you looked a lil uncomfortable in what you were wearing." I told her. "Thank you." She said quietly. I smiled. "Your welcome."

She sat down at the counter as I made her plate and sat it down in front of her and I sat down next to her, watching her eat. She was eating like she haven't ate all day. When she was done eating I took her plate and washed it in the sink. I told her to go In the living room and watch tv. When I came into the living room, I saw her laying down and watching Disney Channel. Haha, she's a kid at heart.

I picked her legs up and sat down then put them on my lap. She looked up at me like she knew I was going to ask her a question. She was right. "Soo, why were you crying?" I asked her. She sighed. "I got fired from my job. Now I'm jobless and homeless." She said. "Wait don't you live with Crystal and Jacob?" I asked her. "Yeah but I'm not staying with them for to much longer, I have to take care of me and my daughter on my own." She said then she gasped loudly. "OMG JAMIE!!! I forgot to pick her up from daycare." She shouted and jumped up. "Justine calm down it's okay. I called Jacob and told him what happened and he told Crystal. She said it was fine and that she would pick Jamie up from daycare." I told her reassuringly. "Oh thank god." She said then sat back down.

"So what did you mean about your not staying with Crystal and Jacob to much longer?" I asked her. She sighed. "I have to take care of me and Jamie on my own, I can't depend on someone else. I have to do it by myself." She said. "Well everyone needs a lil help sometime in life. You don't have to do it on your own." I told her reassuringly. "Yes I do, I don't want my daughter thinking she has to depend on others to get through life. Especially a man. I need her to know how to be independent and depending on my friends won't help." She said seriously. I mentally rolled my eyes. I love the fact that she's independent but I hate the fact that she thinks she doesn't need others to help her and has to do it on her own. "Justine, you can still be independent and get help from others when the going gets to tough." I told her truthfully.

She shook her head. "No I can't, I have to do it all by myself, and what do you know? Your not going through the things I'm going through." She said while getting up and going upstairs. I followed her up to my room where she was getting her clothes. "Look your right, I'm not going through the things your going through and I'm sorry but I do believe that you don't always have to get through tough times by yourself." I told her. She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom and changed back into her clothes.

When she came back out the bathroom, she went downstairs and I followed her. "Can you drive me to Crystal's house please?" She asked. "Sure but can I ask you something?" I asked her. "Go ahead." She said. "Can I take you out on a date?" I asked her. She sighed. "Craig-" I cut her off. "You promised that if we saw each other a few times after that day at the hospital, that you'd give me your number and we could go on a date." "I said we might can go on a date." I rolled my eyes at her. "Same difference, you still promised. Come on please." I said walking closer to her. "Don't turn me down again."

She sighed and turned her head the other way and started smiling. She turned her head back towards me. "Fine, I'll go on a date with you." She said. "Really, are you serious?" I asked shockingly, while smiling. She giggled. "Yes Craig I'm serious." "Finally girl. I've been waiting for this moment for like 2 weeks." I told her laughing. She laughed to. "Okay now take me home boy." She said.

I took her home and when she was about to get out the car, I stopped her. "Wait! You forgot to give me your number." I told her smirking. She chuckled and gave me her number. "Don't forget our date now." I told her before she got out. "I won't." She said then kissed my cheek and got out the car. I waited for her to get to the doorstep then she turned around and waved at me and walked inside. I smiled then pulled off.

Finally, she said yes. We're finally going on a date, our first date. :)

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it guys. Kaitlyn is a major bitch right. Craig was so sweet to take Justine to his place AND cook for her, now how many men do that? Justine finally said yes to a date with Craig. Yayyy!!! Let's see what happens on their first date ;) 😉