Chapter 27: Last Day In Brazil

Now shit is really bout to get started!

Chapter 27

Craig's Pov:

Today's our last day in Brazil and we had an amazing time these last few weeks. I loved being here in Brazil but I'm ready to go back to my home and sleep in my own bed again. Today we're all going to the beach and having a day together before we get on our flight back to ATL at 6 in the morning.

I was butt naked by the wide window looking over the view. Nobody could see me because we were very high up, unless they have binoculars then that's a different story. As I was standing there I suddenly got a phone call, I quickly went to answer it before it woke Justine up. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey babe!" The female voice said over the phone. I was looking at the phone confuse because I had no idea who it was. "Babe? Who is this?" I asked. "Haha! Don't play dumb baby, you know who this is." She said.

I was trying to think of who it could be when I started remembering the familiar ass annoying voice. "What the hell do you want and why are you calling my phone?" I asked her. "Aww. I knew you would remember me baby." She said. "What do you want?!" I repeated. "I missed you so much baby. Don't you miss me too?" She said calmly. "Hell no! How did you get my number?" I asked her. "I have my ways baby. How's your stay in Brazil?" She said. "What damn wa- how did you know I was in Brazil?!" I asked her confused. "I know everything that's going on with you right now babe. Like how you went to Brazil with your little friends and that bitch and her kid! You're on floor 23 room 235 and your standing by your window all sexy and naked looking out to the horizon. Is there anymore information you want me to explain that I know about what's going on with you baby?" She said.

I was confused out of my mind. How the hell does she know about all of this. "Are you stalking me?" I asked her. "Oh of course not! I told you babe, I have my ways. Talk to you later." She said then hung up. I stared at my phone for awhile before I finally just put it down and had a drink cause the shit this bitch just told me had me losing my damn mind. "Wow. Drinking at 8 in the morning huh?" Justine said and laughed a little. I looked over at her and started smiling. "I just needed a quick drink." I told her. I didn't want to let her know about the shit that just happened. It's our last day in Brazil and she has a job interview in a few weeks, the last thing I want on her mind is that crazy bitch.

"Come here." I told her. She got out of the bed all naked and sexy and stood in front of me. "Yes baby?" She asked as she put her arms around my neck. I kissed her lips and started touching on her body. "Turn around." I told her. She turned around and bent over the window pane and looked back at me in my eyes. I grabbed her hair gently yet in a rough way and slid my member into her. "Damn girl you wavy." I told her. "Only for you baby." She said in a sexy lustful voice. We all know what happened after that.

Justine's Pov:

Craig has been acting a little strange all day and I have no idea why. It started this morning which is why he started drinking, which is something he never does super early in the morning. I hope it's not something too serious though. "Hey babe, you okay?" I asked him. "Hey baby. Yeah I'm good, just a little stressed out about a few things." He said. "Is there anything I can do to help baby?" I asked while rubbing his shoulders. "Just sit here and be pretty like always for me." He said while smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back and kiss his lips. "I love you." He said while looking in my eyes. "I love you too baby. Always." I said.

After enjoying all day together with everyone, we finally got our things packed up and got onto the plane on our way back to ATL. I'm gonna miss Brazil and I really wish we could stay longer but I also miss home a little bit even tho everyone I need in my life is right here with me, it's still my home you know. "Did you have a great time boo?" Crystal asked me. "Yes the best time ever. I never expected to have so much fun here. It was even better than I thought it would be here." I told her. "I know right. I'm so happy you enjoyed it, it's obvious Craig is in love with you and for him to do all of this for you is amazing and probably one of the most sweetest things I've ever seen. Aren't you happy your stubborn ass gave him a chance?!" She laughed. "Yeah girl more than anything." I told her. I sat next to Craig and gave him a sweet kiss as the plane took off and we made our way back to Atlanta....

A/N: I know I know. Y'all are gonna kill me! I'm so damn sorry for this, this is just ridiculous of how long it's been! I literally can't even describe how sorry I am about this. It's just that I lost all my interest in Wattpad and writing and I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I should've told you guys how I felt and maybe you could've helped me feel better but I didn't even think about it. So much has went down in my life too and I just wanna reconnect with all of you again if you're still here with me. Thank you to those who have stayed loyal to me through everything. I'm sorry for your wait and I promise to make things better. I love you guys soooo much ❤️. Sorry for mistakes.