Chapter 11: Our First Fight

Enjoy Lovelies :) 😄

Chapter 11

Craig's Pov:

It was 4 in the morning and the one and only thing I had on my mind was Justine. I still can't get over the fact that she actually said yes to being with me, even though it was last week. I'm not gone mess this relationship up, I'm gone cherish it with my all.

We hung out almost everyday since she said yes to me and lord knows I can't keep her off my mind. Oh my gosh and the face Jamie made when we told her we were dating. She almost looked happier then I did when Justine said yes to me. Hell she was already planning our wedding and future children, which will happen soon if I say so myself.

She said she knew me and her mommy were going to be together and that she's always talking about me. Which made Justine give a lil scowl at her for telling on her. Which I of course smiled at, at the thought of Justine just sitting down in the living room or laying down in bed with me on her mind, just talking all about me.

Something I really wanted to do for Justine was to help her with what she's going through. I understand everything she went through at just the starting age of 13 but I know that no matter what, she'd never change into someone like that and I sure as hell wouldn't let her. I want to take care of her and Jamie and protect them with everything in me and not out of pity but because I care for them more than anything, they mean so much to me. It's crazy

I wonder what she's doing now, probably sleeping since it is 4:24 a.m.

Justine's Pov:

Right now I was packing up me and Jamie's things so we could leave. I was going to wait until the morning to leave but I know Crystal would do everything she can to convince me to stay, which is something I just can't do. I knew she wasn't gonna wake up any time soon cause I heard Jacob putting it down on her for 2 and half hours straight. Yeah she'll be knocked out until 1 in the afternoon.

I still haven't found a job and only had $125 to my name but I still had to get out of here. Crystal's gonna be pissed of to the max at first but she'll soon get over it.

I finished packing our things and went into Mya's room to wake up Jamie so we could leave.

"Jamie sweetie wake up." I said slightly shaking her. She woke up. "What mommy?" She asked sleepily. "We're leaving sweetie." "Why?" "Because it's time for us to go now come on and put your shoes on, okay" "Otay mommy." She put her shoes on and I put our jackets on and grabbed her hand. "Come on sweetie pick up your bags and be very quiet ok" "Otay mommy." We gathered our things and headed out the door and down the street to the bus stop.

When we got to the motel, we checked in and got our room key. The motel was $15 a night. It was a tore up mess and was roach infested and just plain awful. But it was all I could afford. I laid a sleepy Jamie into bed and she fell right out. I just stared at her, stroking her long hair back. I hate the life I'm giving her and I wish I could do so much more for her. She deserves better than this, we both do. I know I'm not a bad person. Never have been and never will be, which is why I don't understand why all of this is happening to me. What did I do wrong? Why is God punishing me like this? The only people that keep me going are Crystal and Jacob, of course my beautiful baby girl, and Craig.

Craig. Just the thought of him makes me happy, he's amazing. I love how sweet and caring he is and the fact that my daughter loves him, makes him just a bit more wonderful. Maybe I should call him. I'm barely on this raggedy thing and the only reason why it's still on is because Jacob paid the bill up for a year, which I begged him to let me pay back but of course just like his wife, he refused. Those helpful bastards. I love them with all my heart and I'm grateful for what they do and help me with but they could at least let me pay them back.

I picked up my phone and dialed Craig's number, oblivious of the fact that it's 5 a.m. He answered the phone on the 2nd ring. "Hello." He said into the phone. Damn his voice is just so sexy. "Um h-hey Craig." I stuttered. "Justine! Hey baby what's wrong. Why you calling at 5 in the morning?" He asked me in a concerned way. I shuddered at the way he called me baby. I looked at the clock and saw that I was 5:12 a.m. Damn I didn't even check the time. "Um I'm fine, I just wanted to call you but I didn't know it was 5 in the morning." I said apologetically. I really hope I didn't wake him up. "It's okay baby and don't worry you didn't wake me up." He said reading my mind. Okay now I definitely think he's psychic now. "I'm not psychic." He said. Oh shit was I thinking out loud. "Y-you heard what I said?" I asked. "Yep. About you worrying if you woke me up and about you thinking I'm psychic." He said. "Oh." I said. He laughed. "So what are you doing up. You're usually sleep at this time. In fact you don't even wake up until 12 p.m or later." He said.

I sighed. "I packed me and Jamie's things and took us to a motel." I told him. "What!!! Justine what did I tell you about this?" He asked angrily. "And what did I tell you about this?" I asked him getting a lil mad at him for yelling at me like he my daddy or some shit. I told him what I was going to do already, so I don't know why he acting so surprised for. "Justine I told you not to go through with this decision. Why can't you listen?" He asked shouting at me. "Your not the boss of me, you don't tell me what to do. And I don't know who the hell you think you yelling at." I told him shouting right back at him. "Ugh!!! Your so damn stubborn." He said. "And your point is. Look I don't want to talk anymore right now okay! Goodbye Craig." I said hanging up the phone.

He kept calling back but I just turned my phone off and laid down next to Jamie, holding her into my arms. Ugh! That asshole, make me wanna slap him.

Well we had our first fight and as long as this relationship is gonna go, there will be more.

A/N: Short and Crappy lol I hoped y'all liked this chapter. I know y'all didn't make the last goal yet but I just couldn't resist the urge to update. I can't believe Justine really left Crystal and Jacob's house but she did tell Craig that was what she was gone do. Dang apart from all the struggles she went through, she's still a very stubborn person anyways. I think it's cute they had their first fight. I wonder what's up next for them. Wait and see ;) 😉 Sorry for mistakes.

Goal:

4 votes

3 comments