Chapter 9: First Date (Part 2)

Enjoy Loves :) 😄

Chapter 9

Justine's Pov:

When I walked inside the house after getting dropped off by Craig, Crystal came out of nowhere asking me questions about what happened. She really needed to stop doing that. "Crystal." I said and she kept talking. "Crystal." I said a lil louder and she still kept talking. "CRYSTAL, SHUT THE FUCK UP." I shouted at her. She stopped talking and looked at me like I was crazy. "Bitch who you talking to?" She said with a attitude. I just had to laugh, she was always like this, that's one reason why I love her.

"Where's Jamie?" I asked her. "Oh my mom really wanted to see her, so I brought her over to stay for a few days. Besides you really need a break." She told me. I nodded. "Yeah your right, thanks." I told her.

"Now Justine, tell me everything that happened and exactly why Jacob told me you we're at Craig's house." She said giving me a wink. "If you think we did anything then your wrong." I told her while laughing. "Well why not?" She said whining. "Because I told you, I'm not doing anything with that man. I don't care how sexy he is." I told her. "Ugh, your such a stubborn bitch. Your lucky I love your ass." She told me. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Now tell me everything that happened today to you. Jacob told me you cried into Craig's arms which is why he brung you to his place." She said.

I sighed. "I got fired from my job today." I told her. "What, why?" She asked. "Apparently Kaitlyn said that I've been talking back to all my customers and been having a bad attitude. She said they don't need me anymore." I told her getting upset about the whole thing again. "She is such a bitch. I've always hated her even in high school." She said. I nodded.

Kaitlyn Cassidy, beautiful girl with long hair down her back, clothes to die for, and had boys falling to her feet from left to right. And she knew that. Which is why she took advantage of that and made everyone who wasn't on her level feel like shit. She was a major hoe in high school. She fucked everybody's man, she even fucked Daniel. Her motto was "Why ride one roller coaster, when you can enjoy the whole carnival." In other words she means, "Why ride one dick, when you can ride more." A hoe right. Here's the thing though, she wasn't always that beautiful. When we were in middle school, Kaitlyn use to have acne like crazy, she had these huge glasses, had this wide gap and her clothes looked like something out of a dumpster. She got picked on and had no friends except for me and Crystal. When 8th grade came around, she got tired of it all and got braces, acne facials, she started wearing contacts, and changed her entire style. By the time 9th grade came around, she looked like a model out of a magazine. She then thought that she was way to good for us and started hanging with a new crew.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do. I need money for me and Jamie to find somewhere to stay." I told her. "What do you mean find somewhere to stay? You're staying with us remember." She said. I sighed. "Crys you know I can't stay that long, I have to do this on my own." I told her. "Ugh! Not this again. You know what just stop talking about it and finish telling me about your day." She said kinda aggravated.

I told her everything that had happened today and when I was done she was smiling so hard, it looked like she was gone break her face or some shit. "OMG!!! So when's the date?" She asked. Oh crap, we never set up when the date is. "Ummmm." I said clueless. "You didn't ask when the date was? You dummy." She said while hitting my arm. "Ow! Well I'm sorry, I forgot to ask." I told her while rubbing where she hit me. "Then call him and ask." She said. "I only gave him my number." I told her. She gave me a blank expression. "You're stupid." She told me. I gasped. "Well excuseeee me." I said feeling offended. "So what are you going to do? You don't even know when the date is." She said.

As if on cue, I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. I answered it. "Hello." I said. "Justine, it's me Craig." Craig said on the other line. "Oh hey Craig." I said and Crystal got a lil hyped up. "Put it on speaker." She whispered, so I did. "Is there anything you wanted?" I asked him. "Uh yeah. When I asked you on a date, we never set up when it would be." He said. "It's like he read our minds." Crystal whispered. I shushed her. "Really? Well when do you want to go out?" I asked him. "I was wondering if we could go tomorrow night at around 8 maybe." He said. "Say yes, Say yes." Crystal said loudly. "Shut up Crys." I told her. "Uh Justine, you okay?" Craig asked me. "Umm yeah. We can definitely go on a date tomorrow at 8." I told him. "Really? Cool I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow night then." He said. "Okay." I said. "Bye beautiful." He said making me smile so hard that my cheeks started hurting. "Bye Craig." Then I hung up.