Chapter 17: Gotta Let My Past Worries Go...

Enjoy everyone! :)

Chapter 17:

Craig's Pov:

Right now I was in the living room watching the game while Justine was upstairs playing with Jamie. I still can get over yesterday. I just don't know what I have to do to get Justine to trust me. I never loved a girl so much in my life but it hurts to know that the girl I have such deep feelings for doesn't trust me at all. I need to talk to Jacob about this. I remember when Crystal use to didn't trust him because girls kept throwing themselves at him back in high school. I wonder what he did to get her to trust him.

I walked upstairs and went into the bedroom to get my phone. I sat on the bed and called Jacob up. "What's up bro!" Jacob answered. "Hey man, can I ask you an important question?" I asked him. "Yeah you can ask me anything." He told me. "Can you tell me how you got Crystal to trust you so much?" I asked him. "May I ask why you are asking me this question?" He asked. I sighed. "Justine and I have gotten real close and of course you know we expressed our love for each other but for some reason, the damn girl just won't trust me. She thinks I want every girl that flirts with me and likes me but I don't. I love her more than I ever loved another but she won't trust me for a damn thing. I just need your help since you went through the same thing before." I told him sighing. "Well bro, let me just tell you that it was not easy at all to get Crystal to trust me. I tried everything I could to get her to trust me but nothing worked. Then I got the idea of taking her to my roots ya know. Letting her meet my family, see where I grew up, just witness things that I been through and everything. She will most likely gain trust for you after that, hopefully." He told me. "Maybe I should try it. I pray it helps what's going on." I told him. "I'm pretty sure it will, I'm just a lil scared when it comes to your mom though. You know how she is when it comes to your girlfriends." He said.

My mom. The first woman I ever loved in my life. My mom never liked any of my girlfriends, ever! She always said she could tell how a woman is just by looking and examining her. Every girlfriend I had, she always told me, "There you go with another hoodrat Craig! These girls ain't gone do you any good at all. They gone either hurt you or take your money. You don't gotta believe me now cause your ass will most definitely see god dammit." At first I thought she was just crazy and didn't want me with anybody, that was until I had three girlfriends in a row leave me with all my money and had me sitting there heartbroken. Ever since then I've been cautious of who I'm with. My mom is my rock. She always protected me no matter what, especially after my father died....

"Alright bro. Thanks for the advice and hopefully it works." I told him chuckling. "No problem and I hope it does but in case it doesn't, you can't blame me for it." He said laughing. "Whatever bro but I'll talk to you later." I told him. "Alright. Bye nigga." He said hanging up. Fool.

I sure do pray this works. I crave her trust more then anything. I love her.....

Justine's Pov:

I feel so bad right now. I heard everything that Craig said about what he could do to get me to trust him. I've never felt so terrible in my life. I need to see Crystal right now and talk to her. I opened the room door to see Craig laying down with his hands over his face. "Baby?" I said. He looked up at me. "What's up baby. Come here." He told me. I walked up to him and he sat me in his lap and kissed me. "Nothing. I just came to tell you that Jamie and I are going to Crystal house for a few hours." I told him. "So you just gone leave me here all alone and by myself! Okay I see how it is now baby but it's ok I still love you." He said jokingly and pretended to cry. I burst out laughing. "Shut up Craig!" I said pushing his head. He laughed and squeezed me tightly. "I'm just joking baby but alright, I'll see you guys when y'all come back." He said while kissing me. The kiss turned into a 5 minute make out session. I pulled away. "Babyyy! Stop. I gotta go but we will continue this make out session when I come back okay." I told him getting up. "Alright baby." He said giving me one last kiss. I went to Jamie's room and grabbed her hand, then walked downstairs. "Bye Craig! Love you!" Jamie yelled. "Bye guys! Love y'all too!" He yelled back. They act so much alike that it's very weird.

I was now sitting down in the living room, talking to Crystal while Jamie was upstairs playing with Mya in her room. "So what's up girl! Tell me everything that happened since the last time you were here. Did you guys have any "fun" that night?" She asked me. I sighed. "Actually, no we didn't." I told her. "What! Why?" She asked me. "I don't know okay! For some reason, I was just way to scared to go any further then where we were. Maybe I wasn't ready. I don't know what's wrong with me." I told her. "I know what's wrong with your ass. You don't trust him. Girl you were all types of ready but your lack of trust for him made you stop." She told me. "Oh my god! You don't know how terrible I feel. I don't understand why I can't just trust him now." I told her. "You need to let go of your past worries or it's only gonna get worse. So worse to the point where your gonna lose an amazing man and how do you think Jamie is gonna react to all this? Let the past go sugar lips. I know it's hard but you got to sweetie." She told me sincerely. I sighed. She just made me feel worse, but I understand her words clearly. I have to let my past worries go.

"Okay Crys. I overheard Craig speaking to Jacob, asking him what did he do to make you trust him. Do you have any idea what he's probably gonna do?" I asked her. "Oh sweetie, I know exactly what he's gonna do. The things my Jacob did for me to trust him were amazing. I trusted him more then I ever trusted anybody after all the things he did." She told me. "Craig is really going all out to make me trust him. I love him so much. I need to fix all of this." I told her. "Sweetheart. After he's done, your gonna most definitely want him to fuck your brains out and never gonna want him to stop girl!" She told me laughing. I started laughing to. Of course her nasty side had to come out. I love this girl. "Whatever Crys!"

I gotta let my past worries go in order for me to trust Craig. I wonder what he's gonna do to make me trust him. Hmmmm....

A/N: I don't really like this chapter. I hoped y'all did though but if y'all didn't, I'm so sorry. For some reason, I've been very lazy while writing this chapter and I don't know why. Anyways, I hope what Craig is gonna do will make Justine ass finally trust him cause if not then she just gone have to leave some where lol. But yeah, hope y'all liked it! :) <3 Sorry for mistakes! :)

P.S: If I do a ustream, would you guys watch it? I want to do a ustream because I want everybody to ask me questions on what y'all want to happen in the story and ideas for new stories and everything. The reason why I want to do it in a ustream is so I can answer your questions right away instead of y'all waiting for me to see it forever from now. Hopefully y'all want the ustream because I want to do it so bad.

Goal:

6 votes

5 comments