Chapter 18: I Trust You Now....Really

Now you all may enjoy :) This will all be in Craig's Pov.

Chapter 18:

Craig's Pov:

Justine and I had just finished showering. Of course not in the same bathroom, I wish. I have the entire day planned out for us. I'm gone make sure this girl trust me. Jamie stayed over at Crystal house and will be staying there for just about 3 days. My mom is having a big family reunion today which is perfect for my operation, Get Justine to trust me. We're gonna have a lot of fun today.

When we finished getting dressed, we just went to McDonald's to eat breakfast and sat down. "So baby what are we doing today?" Justine asked me while taking a bite out of her Mcgriddle. "Sorry baby girl I can't tell you. It's a surprise." I told her smiling. She sucked her teeth. "Not again with the surprises." She whined. "Sorry baby but I'm not letting you know a thing." I told her laughing. She just rolled her eyes and continued eating. She'll be ok when she sees what were doing today.

Right now, we were on our way to my childhood home in the projects. I grew up very tough and I'm gone show her it. I pulled up to my old and now abandoned house and turned off the ignition. "Um Craig. Who's house is this?" Justine asked me. "It's mine. Well my old house when I was younger. This is the first house we moved to when we left my hometown, Philly. It's the house I grew up in right here in the projects. I witnessed so much in front of this damn house. I saw kids getting shot, drugs being sold, people dying..... Everything. I even sold drugs myself in order to take care of me and my family. We were all struggling and needed money badly, especially after my dad died from cancer, so I did what I had to do to get it. Even though I did those things, I still went to school and made sure I passed all my classes. I wanted to help my family but I didn't want to be a dropout or flunky to."

By now we have walked around the whole house and are in front it again. "I saved every dime I made selling drugs. I only spent it on the things we needed. Of course like every dude that sells drugs, I had a death wish but I never cared, I just made sure I watched me and my family's back. But I guess I didn't do such a good job. One day me and my little brother, Jojo, were just hanging out and having fun. You know, some brother time. When all of a sudden a car swerved around us and started shooting. Me and him both ducked and I covered him up that way the bullets would hit me before him.....but I was to late. When I got off of him from covering him up, I turned him around and he had 2 bullets in him. One through his stomach and the other through his heart. His last words were "I love you brother. Don't ever forget about me." That was one of the hardest days for me and I wish I could take it back." I finished.

Justine wiped my unknown tears as she hugged me tightly. When she pulled away, I noticed her crying to. "Craig I am so sorry. I didn't know you went through all of that when you were younger. Your such a strong man baby." She told me while holding my face and looking into my eyes. "I just smiled and gave her a big hug. "Come on baby, time for us to head to our next destination." I told her smiling. "Okay." She said smiling back as I opened her car door. Wow. She didn't even complain this time. I guess cause of the heartfelt moment we just had.

We just pulled up to an old park I used to go to. I grabbed a blanket from the back seat and we got out the car and walked over to this tree and I laid the blanket down and we sat on it. "Baby this is the park that I use to come to all the time. I came here when I needed to just get away from everything and I always sat right under this tree. I came a lot more than usual after my father died but when my brother died, it was like I could never leave. I'd stay under it and just think all day, sometimes I stayed here until 2 in the morning. After that guy killed my brother, I bought a gun and had this whole thing planned out that I was gone find him and kill him. I wanted revenge so badly. I honestly would've killed him, no doubt in mind. The only reason why I didn't was because of my mother. Just the thought of leaving her because of me going to jail really hurt me. I wanted to kill that nigga but I also didn't want to leave my mom alone and by herself. I came here everyday after my plan was canceled. It took everything in me not to just go and kill him. After awhile, I got over the fact of trying to kill him but that don't mean I still wouldn't love to do it." I finished telling her. She looked up at me. "I'm glad you didn't kill him baby, no matter how much he deserved it. I love how you thought of your mom before you made your final decision. That was very smart of you." She told me smiling. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. We stayed for another 5 minutes before we left to our final destination of the day. My mom's house.....