Chapter 13: Please Don't Leave

Enjoy everybody :) 😄

Chapter 13

Craig's Pov:

I was downstairs making breakfast for me, Justine, and Jamie. I'm still so excited about them living with me. I've never felt this way about any woman before, there's just something about Justine. Right now Justine was getting Jamie dressed for daycare.

I just finished making breakfast and put it on our plates. Justine and Jamie then came down the stairs. "Morning Craig." Jamie's sweet voice said. "Morning sweetheart." I replied, picking her up and kissing her cheek. She smiled big at me and I put her down in the chair. Justine sat at the table and got syrup for her pancakes. I leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips. She looked up at me and smiled at me and I smiled back, then we all began eating.

When we were all done, I grabbed Jamie's hand and walked to the door to take her to daycare. "Oh, I was just going to take her." Justine said coming down the stairs with tight shorts on and a tank top. "It's okay baby, I'll take her and besides I have a car so y'all don't have to take the bus anywhere anymore." I told her. "Okay, thank you." She said. "No problem baby." I said then walked out the door and took Jamie to her daycare.

When I got to Jamie's daycare, we got out the car and went inside. "Hello Jamie, how are you sweetie?!" A young girl asked. She was probably around Justine's age maybe a lil older. "I'm great Ms. Jessie!" Jamie told her. "That's awesome!" She said while giving Jamie a high five. She then looked at me and by the look in her eyes, I could already tell she was lusting for me. "And you are?" She asked while looking me up and down. "I'm Craig, and I'm in a relationship with Jamie's mom." I told her so she can know that I'm not at all available. "Oh." She said pouting. I just rolled my eyes. "Well, I should be getting back home now. Have a good day today sweetheart." I told Jamie trying to leave before this Jessie chick try anything. "Otay! Bye Craig, I love you." She said hugging my legs. I smiled and hugged her back. "I love you too sweetheart." I said. She then ran off with her friends.

I started out the door but then Jessie stopped me. "Um, so Craig. Are you going to be dropping off and picking up Jamie more often." She asked me. "Yes I will. I mean her mom may pick her up time to time but I will be doing it more." I told her getting a lil impatient. I just wanna get home back to Justine. "Oh! Well if that's the case then maybe you should put your number down... So we can put you down as one of Jamie's legal guardians of course that way in case anything happens, I'll be able to contact you." She said with a smirk. I have a feeling that's not the only reason she wants me to put my number down but I guess I'll do it. I want to be alarmed if something happens to Jamie. I put my number down and gave her the clip board back. "Thanks Craig." She said flirty. I just gave her a nod and walked out the door and to my car. I need to get home to Justine.

When I walked inside the house, I went to the kitchen and saw Justine with only tight short shorts and a cropped top on and her hair up with her bangs out. She was leaning over, looking into the refrigerator. All I can is....Damn. I sneaked up behind her and grabbed her waist. She screamed and turned around. "Damn you Craig! You scared me." She said breathing hard. I tried to hold in my laughter. "I'm sorry baby, but you should have seen your face girl." I said bursting out laughing. She gave me a straight face. "Boy! Shut up." She said turning back around and looking into the fridge again.

"What are you looking for anyway?" I asked her while wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "I was looking for yogurt but I guess you don't have any." She said closing the fridge. "Oh. I actually ate the last thing of yogurt yesterday but I could go get you some if you want." I told her in her ear. "No it's fine. Maybe we could get some later." She told me turning around. I nodded and looked down at her. Man! She's so damn beautiful. I can look into her big pretty brown eyes all day. She then started blushing. She looks so cute doing that. "What you blushing for beautiful?" I asked her smiling. "You keep staring at me, that's why!" She said laughing a lil. I smiled even more. "Well your just so damn beautiful that I have no choice." I said leaning down to her face. She smiled and looked down. I grabbed her chin and brought her face back up and gave her a nice long kiss.