Chapter 1: The Beginning

First Chapter under it's way, Enjoy my loves!! 

Harry POV:

I was walking into the empty flat with Niall we just brought a flat together. We always said when we turn 21 we would move in together and well here we are. Niall been my best mate since we were in diapers. I could literary count on him on anything. There's this just one problem I have with him, and that's his men crush on the one and only Louis Tomlinson. Just thinking of that name gives me the chills, and not in the good way I never really liked him though his music isn't bad there are some good ones. Anyways we would get into small arguments about him and really I just do it to piss Niall off, its funny how he gets and protects his crush.  

"I think it's perfect" Niall said in his thick Irish accent. I nodded my head looking around it was quite big to be honest but it felt perfectly for Niall and I, the kitchen was beautiful hardwood floors, the living room was painted in white but I'm sure Niall would want to change it. The apartment was a two bedroom with two bathrooms and a great view of the London Eye. It was literary perfect. We went back outside to the moving truck and started moving in the new furniture my mom pick out for us. She didn't like the idea of two guys buying things that we won't be able to need so she offered but I payed because c'mon I wasn't going to let my mom pay for everything. She's done enough. 

"Now I can finally blast Louis music" Niall said smiling while unpacking his clothes  

"Uh no, you're not" I said 

"What!!! Why not Styles!!" Niall asked turning around

"Because, I live here too and I don't want to hear his voice" I said looking at him with my one of my eyebrows raise

"Oh c'mon, stop being a baby and stop hating on him, you don't even know him Haza" Niall said 

"And like you do?" I asked 

"Well I-" he said but I cut him off

"Yeah, save it Niall let's just,  we can finish everything up tomorrow" I said yawning, he nodded walking into the living room with me as we sat on the couch and turn on the TV  "Crazy Stupid Love" was playing.

"So, what are we going to eat I'm hungry" Niall said 

"Yeah when aren't you?" I said smirking 

"Ow!!!" I said rubbing my arm as I felt Niall's hand smack my arm

"Awww, the poor baby is hurt" Niall said 

"Kiss it better please?" I said smiling at Niall

"No!!! Take it like a man!!" He said and I pouted rising an eyebrow

"Okay then, no food for tonight" I said getting up about to walk away when I was suddenly pulled back down his face close to mine as he fist my collar

"Styles, you better get me my food" Niall said threatening me his blue eyes turn clod but it was playful

"Whoa, okay let me put on my shoes gosh, Niall remind me to never mess with you when you'e hungry" I said backing away from him as he started to laugh. Oh man his laugh was contagious it was one of those laugh where you just can't help but laugh at how funny their laugh is. His laugh also got him wining some girls I've seen it all the time. That's what I love about Niall he's just so carefree and just a nice guy. Reason why he's my best friend, he's always there for me when I need him. He knows me better than my mother. I walk out the door leaving Niall behind as I said I'd get the food. The cold air of London hitting my face made shiver it's always cold here.

I put my hands in my pocket and walk towards my car and drove to Nandos. Niall texted me his usual as I order and waiting for the food the radio was on playing in the background.