Chapter 3: Niall why must you embarrass me ?

Oh man its been long sorry for the long update, thank you to those who are reading even though it seems like a crappy story, so here's chapter 3 enjoy!! 

Love you my loves!! Oh and sorry for the POV changes but it has to be done if you want to know what each boy thinks lol anyway enjoy the chapter!! :* 

Harry's POV:

Oh my god I almost kiss him thank god his phone rang or else I don't know where that kiss would lead to. I ran towards my bedroom, and lock the door and sat on my bed, what the hell is wrong with me? I hate his guts and yet there I was about to kiss him? What the fuck? I don't know maybe I'm starting not judge him. He seems like he actually does love what he's doing. Oh no Harry!! come on stop thinking like that. I sigh and got up to take a shower, lucky my bathroom was connected to my room. 

Now that I think of it tomorrow is going to be so awkward. I took my clothes off and turn on the shower, when I decide it was warm enough I got in letting the water run down my body. I took the shampoo that smelled like strawberries. I washed my hair humming to one of his songs oh crap what the hell am I doing singing his damn song? I hope he doesn't hear me! wait I'm in my room he can't hear me!! can he?

After I wash my hair, I took the body wash and wash myself off. All I can think about was him and how his face was so beautiful. His eyes were these pretty blue color that I couldn't stop starting into. Wait what the hell? no no no Harry stop!  but I can't his eyes were just ocean blue and amazing. Okay I really need to stop, this shower was suppose to take my mind off him not think of him more!! I got out the shower and warp a towel around my waist, walking back to my bedroom, I walk to my drawer and pulled out some boxers, I only slept like that it was comfortable. I shook my hair and got into bed well I hope everything is not as awkward as I think it will be. That was my last thought before sleep took over.   

His eyes look up at me as he started to take my clothes off, he smirk when he felt my bundle he went back up and kissed me his tongue slipping in. I cave in and let out a moan when I felt his hand on my erection beginning to pump me up and down slowly. He still kissed me  as I let out another moan.   

"Lou c'mon, stop teasing please!!" I said bucking my hips up to get some kind of friction. He pulled from the kiss and look at me.

"Tell me what you want Harry?" he said slowly but sexy. I look into his eyes full of lust, mine wasn't any better I lean in to kiss him when I said

"You, I want you please just get on with it!!"  I said begging him to do something to my cock, I need something, anything!! 

"Okay, okay" he chuckled as he unzip my pants and took them off, he was about to go for my boxers when........

*beep beep beep beep* 

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. Shit!! Did I really just had a wet dream about Louis? What the hell was going on with me? I got up hitting my alarm as I felt something wet, oh great not only did I have a dream about him I got wet thinking of it. That's just great I walk into my bathroom and  took a quick shower. I walk to my bedroom and pull out a pair of clean boxers and some sweatpants.  

As it was only 7 in the morning and I have to get to work at 9 I had time to do things around the apartment. My time for bakery is from 9 am to 7pm. But I told my manger that I was filling in for my friend at the hotel at 8pm during my work hours and she understood. She always love Niall as a son of course. I decide maybe I should cook something for Louis, at least he's only staying one night I walk out my bedroom and look over to the door where Louis was in. It was closed guessing he was still sleeping, I sigh and walk downstairs and into the kitchen, I pulled out the eggs and beacon and started cooking. Minutes later he cames down rubbing his eyes like a little child would do. God how adorable he sat on the stool and he watch me cook.