Chapter 20: Love Me Harder

Hey guys two updates in one day huh? This is the last and final chapter of Two Speard Words I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this story I really enjoyed writing it as much as you enjoyed reading it. Vote please vote it would make me happy I never ask for it but I would be happy to see how good it is lol. Anyways after this I was thinking of making a new one, but you can check out my other stories if you want. Thank you again and enjoy reading the last chapter. Epilogue will be right after this one :) Song for this says it all Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande ft. The Weekend

Louis POV: 

After the interview, I was rush towards the car to take me to the venue and rehearsal. Tonight was the last concert of the tour. I was finally in Holmes Chapel I was hoping to see bump into a certain curly haired boy but I know in my heart that wasn't going to happen. I look outside the window, the radio was on Love me Harder by Ariana Grande and The Weekend was on. I look away from the window and sigh. Picking up my phone from my lap I receive  a text from Niall, I smile a small one and look at the message. 

Nialler: Hiya mate!!! hope everything is well Jenny and I are on our way to your soundcheck, can't wait for you guys to meet her. Love ya bro! 

I smiled at him happy that he's found someone that makes him feel love. My smiled faded as my thoughts went back to Harry, Whatever I did wherever I go he was always on my mind 24/7, I sighing knowing that he's happy with someone else, that someone is making him laugh, kissing him, cuddling him, everything that I can't do because I lost him.

Tears prickled but I held them back I have to stop thinking about him, I need to focus on my concert tonight. We finally pulled up at the venue, fans were screaming holding up signs, I sigh again taking a deep breath before the doors open and I took a step out, flashes were here and there, fans were screaming and I was rush in only stopping for few fans. Once I got inside I rush to my dressing room getting ready for soundcheck. 

"Hey Lou" I heard Liam say, I turn around and weak smiled at him giving him a hug, he gave me one back holding me tighter to him, I pulled away as he smiled at me

"Hey Liam, how's it going?"  I said putting o n my ear buds

"Good and you?" He says with a concern face

"I'm........okay I guess" Shrugging my shoulders, he sighs 

"Lou, you can't be sad you need to stop thinking about him . He's only making you worse than you are" He says and anger build up how dare he say that to me.

"Listen Liam, get Zayn to break up with you and than come back to me okay? You don't know what it's like to see the one you love and care about the most walk away from you, you don't know what it feels like waiting by the phone to see if he answered any of your calls or messages. You always had Zayn, I always wanted something like you and Zayn have and I finally get it only to fuck it up. So please don't tell me to stop thinking about him because he's all I can think about these days. I'm a screw up okay? I mess up the one thing I could have a chance with. Now he's happy with someone else" I said tears already strolling down I didn't even know I was crying. In that moment Zayn came I look at him and Liam and walk away. 

I got on stage and ran through the songs I was going to perform tonight. Right when I was going to go through the last song I heard Niall's voice

"HELOOOOOOO NIALLER IS IN THE HOUSE" He yelled I laugh a little and went to go greet him

"Niall!!" I said hugging him

"Lou!!" He said hugging back we pulled away and saw a beautiful girl wearing (A/N: I can't describe clothes so the outfit she's wearing is on the side, okay go back to reading now)