Chapter 2: Meeting You

Louis's POV:

"Just landed in Holmes Chapel can't wait to see you're beautiful faces"  I tweeted once the plane landed. This was my last stop on my tour, and I'm really bum out that the tour is ending but also happy because I get to relax and make more music. Once I got off the plane and walk towards where the gates were, I could hear screaming as I saw my fans waiting for me. I smiled as saw them getting all excited to see me, I wave at them and stop a little to sign some things for them. My bodyguard told me it was time to go, so I wave them off and went to go get my bags. After a while I got them and went to the car that was waiting outside for me to take me to the hotel. I got in and saw Liam and Zyan making out, I rolled my eyes and I cleared my throat.   

"Shit! Lou!" Zayn said jumping and pulled away from Liam, I look over to Liam to see him blushing and I smirk. 

"Why do I always have to see you two make out, every time we land somewhere?" I said laughing and getting into the car Liam sitting in the middle Zayn on the other side and me on the other as the car started to move. 

"I don't know, I just can't keep my lips off him maybe?" Zayn said and Liam blush again, I laugh so loud as Liam started hitting me

"Hey! clam down you're boyfriend" I said trying to get away from Liam, but couldn't because we were in a car.

"Nah, I think I'm liking this!" Zayn said as he watch Liam keep hitting me with heart eyes. 

"Hey!! this is coming out of you're pay check!" I yelled trying to stop Liam, he stop and look at me raising a eyebrow at me.  

"I don't work for you, I'm like a manger to you but not really"  Laim said 

"My manger and what you do as my manger?" I said and he looks at me, I can see Zayn smiling at us.

"Making sure you don't get mob by fans duhh!!" Liam said hitting my head. 

"Ow! well how is that working out for you?" I said hitting him back

"I not getting paid am I?" Liiam says, I look at him thinking about and say

"wel-" but I was cut off

"EXCATLY I WIN!! Liam said as he kissed my forehead 

"Ewww! get you're lips off me there for Zayn!!" I said as the car stop. We just got at the hotel Liam just laugh and sat back down once the car park. Liam and Zayn got out and then me and all we heard was screaming fans. I smiled as I went to get my bags and wave at the fans, as I did so I stop and sign some more things for them and went inside the hotel. It looked pretty nice everything seem clean, chairs and small tables were to the right and left of the room. There were people waling in and out. We walk up to the desk to get our room keys. 

"Um yes my name's Louis Tomlinson, my manger called earlier to let you know about a room?" I said and the guy stop and look at me.

"Yes he did, two rooms right?" 

"Um no, it's actually one big suite for me and my two friends here?"

"Oh yes! I'm so sorry sir, we will get you to your room, just give me a minute please" He said, I nodded and smile at him

"Sure" I said  

"Harry!!" the manger said, as a curly haired boy came, he was in his uniform, he had green eyes plump lips, pale skin, and he had a dimple as he smiled at his manger. 

"Yes sir!" He said in a deep raspy voice. I couldn't stop looking at him he just look so beautiful. 

"I need you to take Mr. Tomlinson bags to the suite, on the 10th floor here's the room key get to it!" He said clapping his hands on his broad shoulders.