Chapter16:Play-Times Over Now Kids

RJ's POV

I've been on the road for 15 hours with these punks. Ugh this sucks. Well at least we are stopping to get food, and MORE fuel. Like we don't already have enough...

Oh well I'm used to being around but, unwanted or treated like a criminal. No different here honestly. The only reason I'm here is to protect Amy. She is the only one I will ever protect really, and care for. If she wasn't friends with the rest of these guys, I would just tell em' to go to hell.

No before you ask I'm not like in love with her. I'm not gonna be like hey, Kyle wanna fight to death over Amy, and then probably just get eaten alive by Walkers? People this isn't the hunger games, or a love triangle book. Its a FUCKING APOCALYPSE PEOPLE.

Ugh well I guess you can tell I'm not the social type but, you say that to my face I will kick your ass apocalypse or not. I never hesitate to beat someones ass except for Amy. I honestly could never lay a finger on her. Not after what she stayed by my side through. But, that I'm not gonna talk about, You don't wanna see me after I talk about my past. I can't anyways we are here; at Texas State Penitentiary. By the looks of it we are wayyyy out numbered. Hell let the fun begin then right?

| 5 hours later Amys POV |

Well like Roger said let the fun fucking began! And it did! He's God Knows where. The last time I saw him he was in between me, and a huge walker. He said run about 5 times before I actually left, and I didn't look back. Honestly I think it was because I couldn't. Boy with the thoughts I had of what could happen to him because of me.

Well Mason, and Kyle are at my side; along with headless Walkers bodies. Until we finally have gotten to All of the Walkers, and Ryan finally radios me back (after a fucking few hours), and tells me he found Dylan, and his girlfriend apparently. Her name is Claire Wilde, & she honestly sounds like a pretty decent person. Yay another group addition right?

The suddenly Kyle is gone, Mason is hit on head, and obviously knocked out. Then a second later I am too. The last disturbing thing I remember is the tortured sound of my partner Victoria's voice. After that I slip into blackness for god knows how long...