Part Three

"What a bust." Harry got up from the sofa and walked back to where his bags were placed near the front door.

"I guess I should see where I'll be staying in this hell hole"

He took the bags in his hands and looked for Louis so he could ask him which room he would be staying in.

He started down the hall way that led into the house, as he turned the corner he bumped into something and heard a thud.

He looked down at the floor in front of him and there Louis was looking up at him.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" Louis snapped looking up at Harry who now had a smile on his face.

Harry couldn't help but laugh at Louis as he made his smart ass remark and picked himself up off the floor.

"Whatever. Can you just tell me which room I'm supposed to stay in?" Harry asked as he looked at Louis and decided now was not the time to pick fights. They had only been in the same house for what, 30 minutes?

Louis was about to boil over with anger and Harry could tell. And the angrier Louis got the more fun this was for Harry.

"Follow me." Louis huffed as he turned around and walked away.

Harry picked up his bags to follow after him.

Louis led him in front of a door. "This is where you'll be staying. The bathroom is across the hall."

With that Louis turned back around and left him.

"Well I guess this is it." Harry said as he walked into the room. It smelled old and Harry could tell no know had been in it for a while.

He looked at the room around him. There was a bed and a dresser and even a desk off to the side of the room.

"This'll do I guess."

Harry threw his bags against the dresser as he laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

----------------------------------------------
Okay guys I'm so so glad you guys like the story. I'm sorry if this chapter is a little boring but I wanted to post something, but I had a lot of ideas of where I wanted the story to go so I kept it a little simple until I figure the rest out. :) I love when you guys comment how you liked the chapter and predictions of what you think could happen ;)