Part Thirty Two

I'm sorry it took me so long to update. School is the most important to me and I really want to do good this year. So please just be patient. :)

Louis POV:

It's been four days since I've seen him.

It's been four days since I've showered.

It's been four days since I had a proper meal.

It's been four days since I've been sober.

When I finally come to and open my eyes I reach for the cup on the table and as my arm comes short of the glass I roll off the couch.

I cough when I hit the ground and I groan when I try to pick myself up.

When I sit back on the couch I rub my face and run my fingers through my tangled hair that's now greasy.

My face feels puffy and my eyes are swollen.

And I'm still crying.

I'm not even sure why I'm crying anymore.

Am I crying because Harry's not here?

Am I crying because he left me the way he did?

Am I crying because I'm just a shit face at life?

My minds says its the last one but it doesn't really matter anyways. They're all true.

When I look up at the clock it says it's 8:30 am. 

Guess I'll be late for work. Great.

When I push myself up and make my way to my room I take off the pants I have on and I put a pair of shorts on.

I've had a break from work, I called in sick. So that makes it two days since I've been to work.

I thought two days would help me get time to figure things out.

I thought that in two days he would be back by now.

When I manage to get my clothes on I go over to the desk that instead of a journal now a bottle of pills lay there.

To help my headache. I think to myself.

I pop five in my mouth.

That should do it for the day.

For me work started at nine and it takes at least 20 minutes to drive there.

In no hurry I grab my keys and look at the clock before leaving.

8:50 am

Who fucking cares.

Walking out the door and getting in my car is the most work I've done in two days.

I've mostly been on the couch and walking to the bathroom when I needed to.

I didn't need to eat. My stomach already made me feel like I was going to puke. So eating would have just make me feel worse.

Juice and vodka was the only thing that's been running through my system and I can tell when the exhaustion of being back at work hits me before I've even walked through the door.

I see the same familiar face when I walk into the locker room.

"Hey Louis. They said you were sick for a few days. Are you alright?"

Paige gives me a concerned look.

I straighten my back up and do my best to hide the lie in my smile.

"Yeah I'm doing alright now though. Still trying to get over it a little though."

If she thinks I'm still sick maybe that'll help her back off.

I walk out to my regular spot next to the pool in the same chair.

As I look over the people already swimming there smiles and happiness that remind me of the happiness that I once had.

But now everything feels sucked from me.

Like there's no reason to actually want to feel anymore.

These thoughts roam my head for the remainder of the day and of course the thoughts of him are still there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think? :)