Part Five

~HEY GUYS! Okay so this is how I picture Harry in this story. Again as I said before I picture them in high school about 17-18 ish. I hope you've liked the story so far!! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I needed to get out of that house.

I don't know what that kids problem is but he's as stiff as a board, someone needs to get him a beer.

I had text some friends the address to come pick me up so I could get my car from my house.

After I walked out of Louis' house I got into the car that was waiting for me in the driveway.

"Aye Styles how's it going?"

"Just drive alright Niall."

I really don't want to have to explain myself right now I just want to get my fucking car.

"I see you've been hanging out at Louis huh? How's he doing?"

Niall's laughing.

"Niall can you can it and drive already. Our mums are like best friends or something and they went away on vacation and my mum made me stay with him."

Why did Niall have to be so into my business.

"That sucks man."

"Tell me about it." I turn the radio up hoping he gets the hint that I don't want to talk right now.

"Drop me off at my house I need to get my car."

"Hey you want to come by my house tonight? I'm having some friends over for a couple drinks. The usual."

I'm not really in the partying mood right now but it wouldn't hurt to ease my nerves with a drink and some laughs with friends.

He pulls up to my house and I reach for the handle to open the door.

"I'll be over later?" I say as I get out of the car.

"Sweet man I'll see you there!!"

He drives off as I walk up to my car. I unlock it and get in.

I turn the car on and pull out of the driveway. As I begin to make my way to Niall's I hear my phone buzz.

*hey babe. I heard you're staying at that kid Louis house? Call me when you can. Love you xoxo*

Shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OHHHH SNAP 🙈 WHAT JUST HAPPENED. ps I might update twice today ;)