Part Twenty One

Harry's POV:

It's Sunday when I wake up and I'm surprised to see Louis in the kitchen.

"Are you playing hookie?" I say as I walk in.

"No I don't work on Sunday's. Never have." He says to me as he's standing with the fridge door open.

Interesting.

I walk over to the counter and grab a banana out of the fruit basket. And take it over to the bar and sit on a stool as I watch Louis from across the kitchen.

I don't think he really notices me looking until I see him look back at me.

"You know it's not polite to stare." He says to me.

"You know you should probably be wearing more than just a pair of sweatpants then, huh?"

He looks up at me while I take a bite out of my banana and spin myself around on the stool.

This is kinda fun. This Louis I get to see now.

"So do we have any breakfast food around here?" I ask him.

"We have eggs." He tells me.

"That'll do."

I finish off my banana and I walk over to the fridge. He's standing right next to me I'm assuming trying to figure out what he was gonna eat for breakfast.

"Do you want some eggs?" I ask him so he will get out of my way and give me some space.

"Scrambled please." Is all he says. He walks back to the stool that I was sitting on and sits down as well.

I'm not much of a cook but my mum sure did make sure I could make a mean breakfast. But just eggs for breakfast is good too.

"How many eggs do you want?"

"Two please." He tells me.

I take four eggs out of the container and I crack them all into a bowl before mixing them all together.

"You're not gonna separate mine and yours eggs?"

I look at him and give him a "seriously dude?" look.

"I think I can handle sharing, what about you?" I ask him.

"Sharing is fine."

He sits there and watches me whisk the eggs and pretends to play with a piece of paper that's on the countertop.

"Do you have milk?" I ask him.

"Yeah there's some in there."

I take the milk from the fridge and I pour a little into the bowl with the eggs.

"Have you ever had milk in your eggs?" I look over at him.

"No I can't say I have." He responds.

"They're good that way. Fluffier." I tell him.

I cook the eggs and split them between two plates.

I hand one to Louis while I stand across the bar still facing him and eat my own eggs.

It's a pretty quiet breakfast. I try to tell myself it's because my eggs were so bomb but I highly doubt that's what it is.

When I notice he's finished I take his plate and put both mine and his in the sink.

"You were right." He looks at me and says.

"What do you mean?" I half giggle and ask.

"The eggs, they were...fluffier."

"Oh, well thanks. They're just eggs.." I laugh to try and make it as least awkward as possible.

"So...." I say.

I'm not really sure what to do now. I usually just watch tv or hang at my house but now since Louis' here for the day I don't really know if he's got plans.

He senses the awkwardness and tries to help me out. I can see a smile on his face as he walks into the living room.

I follow him.

He sits down and turns the tv on to Friends

I of course sit on my end and he sits on his end of the couch.

"Have you ever seen Friends?" He looks at me.

"Um yeah, it's one of my favorites." I say as I look back at him.

"Mine too!" He says and we are both laughing now which fades into smiles and for the first time in a while I don't want this smile to leave my face.