Part Twenty Nine

Louis' POV:

When I hear the door slam shut, a flood of questions and emotions hits my brain.

But even with everything I'm feeling inside I can't move or speak.

I don't start crying and I don't get angry.

I don't feel.

When he's gone I get up from the bed and I turn to leave the room.

The only thing I hear is the tapping of my feet hitting the floor with each step I take.

When I pull the door closed and I hear the click of the lock, it makes his absence final. 

He just got up and left me?

Shame runs through me and the thoughts of what happened only prove to haunt me.

I shouldn't have ever let him into this house.

He fucking didn't need to be here.

I'm hating my mother and I'm hating his mother for being friends. And for ever making us live together.

This was just supposed to be a casual thing. He doesn't touch my stuff and I don't touch his stuff.

But he went and fucking soiled it.

His own fucking selfish ass ruined whatever chance we had of being able to live together.

Two months.

That's all I had to last.

Two months with him.

And the fucking bastard tries to get to me and win me with his stupid charm?

And you know what?

It fucking worked.

I was twisted so tight around that boys finger that I would be willing to let him fuck me.

And the thing with Harry is that I've known that he probably would never like me in the first place.

I don't fuck around with every girl I see like he does.

I don't need to take advantage of people to get comfort like he does.

He was a manipulative dick.

And who's the one left with the empty space in them?

Me.

And I didn't even know he held a place in my heart the way he did. But just having him here proved that I enjoyed him and that I needed him.

I've standing outside his door and when I'm too tired to stand anymore I walk to my room and get into bed.

I'm tired and the boner that I once had is gone and so is everything else.

He took it.

The fucking pretty boy got to me, and now I'm laying down in the pitch black dark of my room wondering how all this happened, and how I was the boy that got snatched by Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this is really short I'm sorry. I've been moving into my dorm room all day and I had to drive four hours but I've made it here now and I've unpacked most of my stuff.

So basically after the last part I wanted you all to see things from Louis perspective.

I plan on updating again tomorrow :)

Thank you again so so so so sososososoososooooo much for reading my story and commenting and voting and being so supportive.

I can't thank you enough. :)

~Megan