Part Four

OKAY. So this is how I picture Louis in this fic. He's fetus Louis but he's still sassy and yeah this is how I like to picture him. And Louis and Harry are the same age. But this story takes place in the summer before their senior year of high school. :) I'll post a pic of Harry in the next update!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis POV:

I can't stand him.

I can't stand the way he looks. I can't stand the way he acts.

And for fucks sake why doesn't he cut his damn hair??

Ever since mum told me that Harry would be staying with us I knew it would be dreadful.

I've never liked Harry, and you'd think since our mums are best friends that we would at least like each other.

Nope.

In school he's the prep boy who gets the girls just cause he's pretty. He acts like he doesn't give a fuck about anyone and he walks around like everyone owes him something.

He might seem like a pretty boy but he's just an asshole to me.

I can't stand people who use their looks to get what they want.

Speak of the devil here he comes now. He's walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out." He said.

"When are you gonna be back?" I didn't have to care about him but if he was killed they'll come question me first.

"Don't worry about it." He said while grabbing his keys and walking out the door, slamming it behind him.

Does he even have a car? His mum dropped him off.

Whatever. He's out of the house I don't care what he does with his life.

I walk into the kitchen and looked in the freezer, nothing there. Looks like it's time to order some pizza.

I call for the pizza and sit on the couch while I wait.

I reach for the remote and turn the tv on. There's nothing really on TV expect reruns. What's the point of reruns? Why watch something you've already seen?

I wonder where Harry went...he needs to learn that this is my house and he can't just come and go without telling me first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not good at ending things!! Sorry guys I'm still working on it. :) but yeah tell me what you think. Things are about to get interesting ;)