0.11|when discussing the possibility of fame|

0.11|from Sabah's tape recorder: when discussing the possibility of fame|

Auburn stared at the poster for a long time before speaking, "It does look like him."

"Because it is him," I said, looking at the younger girl.

"But didn't he say he was a..."

I nodded, "He didn't ever mention what he does." I looked back at Anthony's smiling face on the poster, "You seriously didn't know about this?"

"I seriously didn't," she frowned at the poster, her violet-blue eyes wondrous. "But then I am not a huge football fan and I only ever watch the English Premier League, Barclays and all that."

I winked at her, "That is about to change. You, chica, will soon become a madridista."

Immediately her face reddened, "What! No-no-Carlottaaaa-"

"Uh-uh, Mama knows best," I smiled and then realizing what I had said bit my tongue. Sure, I wanted her to be my daughter but I didn't want to scare her off. I looked at her apologetically wondering how to take back this free affection.

"I know how we can check this," she said instead, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

I stared speechlessly; surprised she hadn't minded what I had said.

She beckoned me, unaware of what was running through my mind, "Isn't there an internet café somewhere?"

[Oooh, so close to finding the truth about Anthony hehehe *evil smile*

As you must have noticed, we're back to #aubony now :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was short, Carlotta is a busy person and she takes a break from story-telling every now and then. Vote+comment and let me know what you thought of this chapter and you'll be rewarded a slice of virtual pizza (lol, I need to stop bribing you guys XD)

Ilyall]