Sex with a celebrity

(Snow's POV)

I kissed him. I had promised that this situation was just temporary to both New York and myself. This would change everything, big time. He pulled away with a grin on his face and I forced a smile on mine.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked quietly. I shrugged but in reality I knew why I had kissed him. He reminded me of a boy in my fifth grade class named Lucas, who I had a major crush on. He looked exactly like him and even acted like him, goofy, talented and not to mention hilarious, but I knew for a fact that Niall wasnt Lucas, besides the fact that their names werent the same, it was that Lucas was dead. He had been abused by his father, who was just like my mom and his father had pushed him over the edge and he had committed suicide. Nobody cried as hard as I did, especially because he was my best friend and I didnt have him anymore. Pushing that sad memory aside, I looked back up at Niall and he had been stroking my hair, singing to me softly. I closed my eyes and listened to him sing ever so softly but sweetly. I shouldnt have kissed him because it now would mess everything up and I dont want to leave, these guys are pretty funny and I guess I trust them alittle now. I did have feelings for Niall, but also someone else in their band. He was also funny and cute. Niall stopped singing and kissed my head.

"Im sorry for everything, I didnt know people could be so cruel." He whispered against my head.

"Its okay." I replied. But it wasnt. Nothing was okay, and it never would. We heard the door open and I got up to go to the room I was assigned to, but Niall held my hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked, trying to pull me back into the bed. I playfully pulled his hand away so he knew I wasnt trying to be rude.

"Im going to my bed, where I belong, so Liam doesnt have a fit." I said smiling. He smiled back and nodded, falling back to sleep.

"Goodnight beautiful." He called after I left the room. I smiled slightly to myself until I saw the rest of the boys still trying to bring their stuff through the door and I ran to my room, jumping in my bed before they could see me. New York followed me and jumped in my bed, causing me to giggle, quietly to myself. She laid her head down near mine and I continued to pet her until I heard someones footsteps come close to my room and as I turned away from the door I saw there was another bed in the room. I wonder if its the other one I like. The footsteps stopped and they whispered to someone about me being asleep. They walked to their bed and I saw their back, it was Louis. Thats okay because he was hilarious, but not the one I liked. He started to undress and I turned around so I wouldnt see something I didnt want to see. He finished undressing and I thought he was going in his bed until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I lightly snored to make him go away.

"I know you're awake." He whispered. Fuck. I turned around, with my eyes closed and he chuckled. "I have boxers on its okay to look." I opened my eyes to see him eye level with me. He smiled and I did too. "Well, as you can see, Im your roommate. Now, there are some things you should know about me. I do snore and talk in my sleep, also I like to sleep in my underwear and sometimes nude." My eyes widened with horror and he laughed. "Im kidding, but yeah, we'll be great friends, I know it." He said then went back to his bed. I smiled and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Louis' POV)

Waking up I turned to see a huge, red fluffy dog staring at me with one blue and one green eye. I squealed and jumped off my bed, falling and waking Snow up. She sat straight up and stared at me like I was crazy, New York had trotted back to Snow before she woke up so it looked like I jumped off my bed because of nothing. Sly dog, literally. I have a new pranking buddy/victim, Muahahahaha!

"Everything alright over there Louis?" She asked, pulling the covers off her. I picked myself up and sat back on my bed, glaring at her dog.

"Yup, just thought I saw something." I answered. She smiled and stretched, making her shirt ride up her milky white stomach. I found myself distracted by it until Liam came into the room and told us breakfast was here. Snow and I looked at each other and ran to the door, both of us getting stuck in the door.