One Direction

(Liam's POV)

We were walking to our hotel with a new guest, well two if you count the dog. The girl was walking behind us, afraid. She seemed different, like she wasnt meant to be poor but it just happened.

"So, Snow, how long have you been on the streets?" I asked. She looked at me with wide blue eyes and I looked away.

"Six years." She answered quietly. Harry glared at me the entire time and we were walking back to the hotel because Harry didnt like the idea that his bed would have to be taken by Snow. When we were at the hotel's front doors I took off my sweater and put it over Snow's head. She instantly threw it off of her and looked at me scared.

"Its okay, Im just trying to hide you from the girls, they get pretty crazy." I said, trying to calm her. She looked at me reasuringly and I smiled to show her I was a nice guy. I put the sweater over her again and she didnt complain. All the boys gathered around her so it would be harder for people to see her. Paul helped us and he looked at the person who was in the middle of us and the dog following closely behind us. "I'll explain later." I said to him. He nodded and made sure the girls didnt grab at us. Once we were in the elevator I took the sweater off her and Paul looked at her, then me. The entire time we were all in the elevator it was silent. The door opened and we squeezed out and saw Simon leaning against the door. He saw us then Snow and he was shaking his head as we made our way over there.

"Well, are you gonna tell me who she is? And why Niall's petting a huge dog?" He asked, arms crossed. I cleared my throat and looked at the boys for support. Niall stopped petting the dog and stood next to Snow, protectively.

"This is our friend Snow Blue who got into a fight and we're helping her out, and this is her dog, New York." Niall said all too well, like he thought about it on his way here and knowing him, he probably did. Simon looked at our faces and stopped when he saw Harry's mad face.

"Why are you upset?" Simon asked Harry.

"Because she is gonna use my bed." Harry replied. Simon raised his eyebrow at me, and I gave him a look that said, "Would you rather get her a room?". He rolled his eyes and opened the hotel room door. We stepped in and Zayn, Louis and Harry went to get their phones from Simon while Snow and I went to Harry's room, along her dog, New York. I was so grateful I made Harry clean his room before we left, it was spotless and I looked at Snow, her... not so much.

"Do you wanna take a shower?" I asked her, not trying to be rude. She looked at her dog then back at me, nodding.

"Would you have some clothes I could use?" She asked with a Northern accent. I smiled and nodded, grabbing a blue button up shirt and some black sweat pants from Harry's closet. "Thanks." She said shyly. I showed her where the bathroom was and she closed the door, letting the dog in with her. That girl was... different.

(Snow's POV)

I locked the door securely, with New York with me. I was still in shock and havent really thought about this throughly. Was I really in a five star hotel with five random boys, and two adult men? After the whole Richie incident I have never trusted another person of the opposite gender and I have always been wary around women, afraid that I would be beaten or hit. I heard a whine and looked down at New.

"I know, Im afraid too, but we have to be brave, this is only temporary, okay?" I whispered while scratching her ears. I turned the shower on and stripped off my clothes, going in. I couldnt remember taking a shower or a bath, and I felt so relaxed with the warm water running through my body, cleaning me. I saw a razor on the side of the tub and I shaved all places that had hair, my legs, armpits, and even my woman part. I shampooed and conditioned my hair and saw my original blonde hair, the mats I would deal with after my shower. After washing my body for ten minutes I turned the water off and wrapped a nearby towel around my body. Since I was ten when I left home I didnt have any boobs therefor I didnt need a bra, but now that was a different story, I had a fairly medium chest and I needed a bra, asap. There was a pair of scissors on the counter of the sink and I picked them up, held my breathe and cut the mats out. The mats were towards the bottom so it didnt really mess with my hair, it just made it go to the middle of my back. I dried myself off and put the blue shirt on and the sweatpants and brushed my hair with my fingers. I felt clean and being clean I felt better about myself and knew that I might like being here for the time being. I looked at New and she was dirty. "Your turn." I said smiling. She had never taken a bath so I didnt know if she liked or hated water, but I found out, she HATED water. I put her in the tub and she attempted to get out but I held her down. She squirmed and wiggled under my hands as I put soap on her. She tried to shake but I stopped her, before she could wet me with dirty water. After I rinsed her off I took the towel I used and dried her before she could shake again. I sighed, tired from the struggle of giving a full grown wolf a bath. I cleaned the bathroom as best as I could and then opened the door. The boys were all in the lounge room on their phones. I saw the nice one, Liam glance at me and do a double take when he saw me. The rest of the boys looked up and they stared at me, even the angry one Harry, stared at me. They better not get any ideas.