The Pre-Fight

Snow's POV

"Ma'am," I sat with my head in my hands when the security guard came to me. "I think it's time to leave, we close in a few." He said in a very sincere tone.

I looked up at him and nodded, it was too late anyway.

I looked back at the grave stone, resting my hand on the cool granite. "Bye Daddy, I'm so sorry that you had to go out and die in that car accident because I had to have my special cereal and threw a temper tantrum. Please forgive me and I hope you can rest and watch down on me, I could really use some help really bad. I love you so much." I got up and brushed the dirt off my bottom before walking away, pulling my jacket around me tightly.

I was still upset about the whole argument Niall and I had, I couldn't believe it slipped out. I knew he was angry, which is why I decided to leave him alone.

I had no idea where I would go now.

I began walking out of the cemetery about to go to my house, it was ten minutes away, but then I thought, who would be waiting for me? Defiantly not Niall. 

The thought of that brought tears to my eyes. We were over, I knew we were.

Who could I call to talk to? I had nobody.

I picked up the pace as I rounded the corner of my house. 

I was hoping my mom was there, I needed a hug and someone to talk to.

I opened the door to my house and stepped in, removing my jacket. I walked to my kitchen and put a kettle of water on the stove. Pulling out a tea bag, I filled a mug with honey and milk before sitting down in my chair. I grabbed my cellphone from my pocket and began scrolling through my contacts. 

BestMomEver<3

Boyyfriend<3 (Collin)

Hannah.

Louis.

Wait, I forgot I had Louis on here!

I frantically pressed his name and then the call button, putting the shaking phone to my ear. The loud sound of ringing seemed to be way longer than it usually was. Please answer Louis, please, please answer.

Louis' POV

I heard a ringing that seemed to come from my phone but I ignored it, hoping to help Liam in any way.

"Louis can you answer your phone it's annoying me." Liam said, flashing a glance through the side view mirror. He looked stressed.

"It's no one so therefore, I shouldn't answer it.

"Come on, at least silence your phone." He sighed.

"Okay, okay, I'll silence it." I took out my phone and silenced it before looking at the caller ID.

"Are we going to make a plan or something or are we just going to just walk in?" I asked, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Louis, don't be stupid." He sighed before rubbing his forehead. "Zayn and I already have a plan."

"Which is?"

He looked at me briefly then at Jennifer. "Hope you're ready for a story." Jennifer and I nodded. "Well, we decided that we need to park a block away from the house. I'm sorry Jennifer but you're going to have to be bait. You walk to the house, knock on the door and admit you couldn't find Snow. If Zayn and I predict right, she'll drag you into the house, hopefully the same room as Niall. If that's the case we need you to text us."