What's Going On?

(Harry's POV)

Zayn and I had heard change fall and hit the floor pretty loudly. We looked at each other and stood up, making our way to the door. We saw Liam staring at a pizza girl that looked like... Danielle? What was she doing being a pizza delivery girl?

"Liam?" She asked, gazing intently at his face and body.

"D-Danielle?" He stuttered. She frowned because she was standing before her ex-boyfriend, as a Domino's pizza delivery girl when she used to be a dancer, very skinny and now she was pretty curvy and her hair was shorter and straighter, like she wanted to disguise her true self. Liam looked behind his shoulder and saw Zayn and I peeking at what was going on. "Guys, give us some privacy please." He said, very scarily. We ran back to the lounge room and went back on our phones, blocking out the talking going on. I haven't seen Danielle in over two months and I knew during those two months Liam was upset and sad that Danielle had broken up with him and now I had no idea what he would say now. Ten minutes later he came back with two pizzas and a relieved look on his face.

"Everything alright Liam?" I asked. He set the pizzas down and smiled.

"Now it is." He said, sitting down and smiling to himself. We didn't question what had been said so we dropped it. "Niall come eat!" He called. Niall came out of the room all giddy and happy as he grabbed the box of pepperoni and skipped back to his room.

"What the fuck was that about?" I asked. Liam shrugged and bit into a cheese pizza. We talked about upcoming performances and what special things we would do when Louis finally got back from where he came from. "Where the fuck did you go?" I asked. He looked at all of us, his body shaking.

"I need some alone time." He whispered to us. We tried to figure what his problem was but gave up after we ran out of ideas. At nine we fell asleep on the couch, watching a comedy movie about a gay guy in a group of friends and he doesn't tell them for fear they would reject them. But if they're his best friends they would understand, thats what you call messed up.

(Niall's POV)

"Niall is the cutest guy in the world, can I go now? I really need to go, the girls are waiting for me." Snow said, blowing a kiss to me. I smiled and nodded. I closed the laptop and laid down on my bed. Snow had finally told me what was going on. Hannah had told her that if she hung out with me again she would tell L.A. that Snow was threatning to kill Hannah and the other girls so that she could go solo. Fucking bitch. I could not look at Hannah ever again and if I did it would be out of pure disgust. Louis walked by my room and he had a weird expression on his face.

"Hey Lou! Everything alright lad?" I asked. He didn't answer me and I got up to check on him. He was in his room staring at the wall, with a confused look. "What's up William?" I asked, trying to make him smile but he didn't. He took a deep breath and then faced me.

"Do I look gay?" He asked. I blinked a couple of times, wondering why he would ask me that.

"Besides your bum I don't really see anything gay about you, not even your personality, you're just childish." I said honestly. A tear fell from his eye and I questioned it. "Do you feel gay? Its okay if you do, I don't care Lou, you're my friend." I said quietly. He nodded and sniffled.

"Its just... I haven't been attracted to any women lately and I thought that a guy in a video was kind of hot." He admitted.

"What guy? What video?"

"Well, I was at the girl's house and they were watching videos of men doing outside work like mowing the lawn and chopping wood and they took off their shirts, showing the best abs I have ever seen. I couldn't help but feel the urge to touch them. Then Snow and I went on Youtube to listen to music when Justin Bieber's song Nothing Like Us came on and the man in the video was so hot, that I had a mental boner and maybe a physical one too. I had told Snow about it and she did laugh at first because she thought I was joking but after I explained I wasn't she told me that it was okay and that I shouldn't feel bad about myself being gay. I just don't know if that really qualifies as gay, does it?"