Findings

(Liam's POV)

I was supposed to go and get a coffee with Jennifer but Niall just called me and asked me to feed the girls so I was on my way there. My phone rang and I picked it up, looking at the caller ID.

"I'm sorry Jennifer, I have to do something for a friend." I apologised.

"No, it's alright. I was calling to say I can't make it, something came up." she said. I frowned. I was really looking forward to getting to know Jennifer. "Liam?" she asked.

"Um, can you repeat that?"

"Can we reschedule?" I smiled.

"Yes, I'd like that. Text me the date." I said before hanging up on her. I pulled up to Niall's flat and parked in the front. Walking to the front door I felt my phone buzz. I looked down to see a text from Jenni<3.

"Saturday, 8:00 pm at the coffee shop. xx see you then." it read. I blushed at it and reached over the door, letting my fingers travel the ledge. My fingers find the cold metal of Niall's spare key. I grabbed it and placed it in the lock, unlocking it successfully. The girls came running up to me and I smiled, petting and greeting them. I walked into the flat and saw some glass on the floor. Niall didn't tell me about this. I just shrugged and filled their food bowl and made sure they had fresh water. After I finished I walked out, locked the door and placed the key right where I found it. I walked over to my car and that's when I saw it, or should I say her.

(Harry's POV)

"Hey Harry, do you find fame great?" Derek asked me. After our little fight and fresh start I decided to stay awhile, I missed Ashley. We were all sitting on their large couch while watching TV.

"Hmm, it's way different than a regular person's life, I kind of miss it too."

"Why?"

"There are always cameras following you and with rumours and such, they make us seem like people we aren't." Ashley tightened her grip on my hand. I looked at her face and she smiled at me, her dimples becoming visible. I loved them so much. I missed her so much. I haven't seen her in over a week because she was busy with her band and family while I was busy with my band too. I can't even remember the last time we slept together. I kissed her lips for the first time in a week and I totally forgot about Derek being in the room until I heard him clear his throat. I looked at him and smiled. "Sorry about that."Ashley was blushing at being caught by her brother as I smirked at her. I brought my lips to her ear, brushing them slightly against it, causing her to shiver. "I'm not done." I whispered into her ear. I heard a moan escape her lips as she realised what I was going to do.

"Well, I'm going to be heading off to bed. It was nice meeting you Harry and I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot." Derek said, walking into his room. Once the door was closed I began to straddle her.

"Harry!" she squealed. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Shush, we have to be quiet." I mumbled, kissing her skin.

"We can't have sex in my mom's house! Especially with my brother in the other room." she whispered into my ear.

"Like I said, be quiet." I said, kissing her lips. Sometimes I just needed her to shut up and go along with me. She was so stubborn! But that's what I love about her.

She pushed me off of her and stood up. I began to smirk as I realised she wanted me to follow her into her room. I closed the door quietly and locked it, preventing a disturbance. I crashed my lips onto hers, letting her hands tangle themselves in my curls. I gently pushed her on the bed as I climbed on top of her. She hastily began to unbutton my shirt while I laughed at her impatience. I pulled her shirt off and put my hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. Once it was off I began to suck on one of her nipples, moans escaping her mouth. I put my hand over her mouth, muffling her moans. "No loud moans." I warned.

"I can't help it!" she replied. I grinned at this. Now I would make this a game. I sucked and licked her other nipple, watching her struggle to keep in her moans. I pulled down her yoga pants and before I could pull down her panties, she flipped me over, straddling me. "Your turn Styles." she whispered seductively into my ear. I bit my bottom lip as she kissed and sucked at the skin right behind my jaw, causing me to moan. "No loud moans." she mimicked with a smirk. I chuckled lightly until I felt her pull down my pants and my boxers. "Now for the fun." she growled. I waited for it and as I did, every second felt like hours until she wrapped her mouth around my penis. I had to hold one of her pillows to my mouth as she bobbed her head up and down, her tongue licking and tickling my head. I felt my release about to come, and I bet Ash did too because she waited for me to let it go, which I did. She made her way back up to my lips and continued to kiss me as I slipped her panties off. She got on top of me as I positioned myself at her entrance. I slipped into her and gripped her hips as she went up and down on me. I could feel and hear our skin connecting for a brief moment then letting her go back up. I threw my head back in pleasure as she leaned her face towards mine. "Talk dirty to me." she moaned. I began to kiss her neck and began to squeeze her breasts.

"I love how fucking beautiful you look when you're horny. The way you moan my name as I rock your body. Your face when you're about to cum. Come on baby, make that face for me." I begged. She looked into my eyes as I thrusted into her one more time and as if on cue, we came together. Ashley got off of me and I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"I enjoyed that." she finally said. I stroked her hair as I kissed her neck.

"You're not the only one. I missed your touch, you smile, your everything." I said.

"You're such a cheese ball, you know that?" she stated. Even if I couldn't see her face, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Well then I'm the luckiest cheese ball ever. I'm going to sleep, I love you beautiful, goodnight." I yawned. She nodded her head and cuddled into me, falling asleep.

***** Next Day *****

(Snow's POV)

I woke up to the smell of disinfectants and beeping. I opened my eyes to look around.

Why was I.. oh yeah, my baby died.

"Someone's awake," I heard an Irish accent say. I smiled as I turned to look at a smiling Niall. He kissed my forehead as I told him good morning. "nurse says as soon as you start feeling better you can come home." I smiled at him. As much as I wanted to go home, I still had a pain in my uterus and my heart. I could never forgive myself for what I had done. I loved Niall, so much and as I watched him get beaten I was dying inside. Every blow to him felt like I was receiving them, then when I realized Collin aimed for Niall's head I jumped in the way. I wanted to keep the baby safe but.. "Blue, are you there?" Niall asked me. I looked at him. One of his eyes were a bluish- black color and his lips was cut on the side of his mouth. I felt tears in my eyes.

"It's all my fault!" I cried. Niall looked at me weird and hugged me.

"It's not your fault stop telling yourself that."

I pulled away from him and got up, tears blurring my vision. I walked to the door and looked back at a confused Niall. "It's my fault you're hurt and it's my fault the baby died."

He stood up and made his way over to me. "What do you mean, 'it's my fault the baby died'?"

I laughed, more out of complete insanity than humor. "I purposely jumped in front of Collin's boot, putting my stomach where I knew it would hit, I wanted this baby dead!"

***************-*************

Yeah, I'm sorry its a late update, and its a short crappy chapter.

If it works thepicture is Ariel,

yeah, so if it works, thats what she looks like