Fighting

(Jc's POV)

"He's so cute! I swear, if Harry doesn't do good job at being the godfather then Kamrahn will be my god son!" Ricky yelled into my ear through the phone. I laughed slightly and put my feet up on my bed after kicking off my shoes. I had been sitting on my bed prepared to go to sleep when Ricky called so I answered and heard him go on and on about Zayn and Perrie's new baby and listening to him scream into my ear. I began grumbling to myself how him and Louis would be perfect for each other when there was an urgent knock on my door.

"Hey Ricky, let me call you back later, someone's at my door." I hung up before he replied and put my phone down on my bed. I jogged over to the door and opened it. I saw Louis standing there, a worried look on his face. "What's wrong bud?" I asked. He smiled sadly at me and pushed past me before I could invite him in. I chuckled at his actions and turned, closing the door and locking it. He was pacing back and forth, mumbling to himself. I could make out just some of it though.

"She's going to get mad. She's going to yell. HE is going to yell, and maybe hurt her." He mumbled, exaggerating the he. I walked up to him and placed my hands on his shoulders, stopping his pacing.

"What are you yapping about? Who is she? And who is he, and why would he hurt her?" I asked, looking him dead in the eye. He stared back, his blue eyes glossed over, a sign of sadness. He lowered his head and sighed.

"Ariel." He whispered, making me tense. What's wrong with her? Is she hurt? If so, by who? I released my grip on Louis, not realizing I had been tightening my grip with every question that ran through my mind. I waved my hand, motioning him to continue. "I don't know if I should tell you everything..." He trailed off, biting his bottom lip. I ran my fingers through my dark hair and sat on a nearby recliner. Louis sat on the leather couch behind him, placing his elbows on his knees and head in his hands, gazing at me for my say for him to tell me. "It's something bad. Earlier, around ten, I decided to stop by their home and see them and hang out but then, when I parked I looked up and saw their shadows. They were arguing. I awkwardly sat in my car, waiting for them to stop... and that's when it happened." He stopped for a second, looking to see if I was paying attention, but there was no need, I was paying attention as much as I could. "He began to hit her! He just jumped on her and began slapping her, I swear I saw him punch her too. When he was through, she opened the window and began crying." He said. I felt my heart stop. He... hit... her. That son of a bitch hit my love. And then he has the nerve to say he loves her? Just the thought of it made my blood boil, my jaw tightening and relaxing. Louis looked at me nervously, his frown growing deeper as I stood up and walked toward my coat and Nike's I had. I was going to see for myself the damage he did to Ariel. If there was any mark or bruise on her perfect skin I swear, I would beat Connor senseless, until he cries for mercy. "Jc, think about this, you can't let Ariel know that you know." He warned me, grabbing my wrist. I coldly yanked my arm away and turned to face him, my eyes full off anger.

"I'm going to pay them a visit, if I see a mark on her, I swear, I will hurt him, bad." I threatened, my voice sounding incredibly scary to myself. With that, I turned back around, grabbing my keys and walking out the door. Louis followed me, asking to come with me. I knew he'd hold me back if I tried anything but I agreed, he was the one who told me anyways. I got in the drivers seat and waited for Louis to close the door as I started my car. As I backed out of my driveway I faced Louis. "Ready for something crazy?" I grinned, knowing I'd hurt Connor, with or without Louis' consent. He looked at me scared and turned his attention out the window, not replying to me.

(Ariel's POV)

I was curled up on my bed, rubbing my cheek, the one that Connor slapped after he saw I was talking to Louis. My hot tears had dried long ago, leaving my face red and puffy. This was the fourth time Connor and I got into an argument that led to him beating me. I never fought back, knowing that he would react to it and continue. I couldn't leave him either, I haven't left my home since our first argument, him not trusting me enough to let me go. I traced the intricate pattern on our bed sheet when there was a knock on the door, it sounded like it was someone in a rush. Connor had been downstairs, making himself something to eat, not bothering to ask if I was hungry. I heard him curse loudly as he went to answer the door. I slowly got off our bed, creeping to the open door to peek at who was here. I first heard Connor's angry voice as he yelled at someone, but I couldn't make it out, I was upstairs. But the voice that replied sounded familiar.