The Fight Part 3

Ashley's POV

"What's the matter Kamrahn?" I asked him. He began crying about five minutes ago and Perrie and I couldn't make him stop.

"If only Zayn were here, he always calms him down." Perrie sighed.

I rocked Kamrahn back and forth and sympathized with her. It was hard not knowing what was happening with the guys. What if Harry was hurt? What if Zayn never came back? All that went through my mind were 'what if' questions.

My phone rang, making Perrie and I stare at it.

"Answer it." I said, holding a now quiet Kamrahn.

She picked up the phone with trembling fingers and pressed answer. I held my breath.

"Hello?" Perrie asked into the phone.

"Perrie? Where's Ashley? Is she okay?" Harry's deep voice vibrated through the phone.

"I'm fine Harry." I called out.

"Is everyone okay? No one is hurt?" He asked us.

"We're all fine Harry, why do you keep asking?" Perrie replied.

"Hannah told us if Snow didn't surrender herself to her then he'd torture and hurt everyone we love, including Perrie and Kamrahn."

Perrie and I exchanged looks of worry. I didn't know what was going on.

"Where's Zayn?" Perrie asked. At the sound of his dad's name Kamrahn perked up and his bottom lip began to quiver.

"Babe?" Zayn spoke up. I guess we were on speaker too.

"Are you okay Zayn?" Perrie asked. Kamrahn wanted to cry, I knew he did, he was a daddy's boy.

"I'm fine baby, we're just driving Niall to the hospital." He said coolly.

"Wait, what?" Perrie and I asked at the same time.

I could hear him sigh. "It's a long story. I promise to explain when I get home, okay?"

"Okay." Perrie replied. She took Kamrahn from my arms but still had my phone. "Your baby misses you tons. He won't stop crying for you."

"Kamrahn, how's my baby boy? Do you miss daddy? Do you?" Zayn spoke in a baby voice. Kamrahn began giggling and gurgling at the sound of Zayn's voice. Perrie and I smiled. Zayn was probably the best dad ever.

"Zayn, when are you coming back?" Perrie asked.

"Well, Niall's going to the emergency room with Liam and Louis carrying him in. Liam told us to go back home and make sure everyone was alright. We'll be home soon okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you Ashley." Harry said quickly.

"I love you too, Harold." I smiled. Zayn hung up the phone.

"Now we just wait." Perrie said as she took Kamrahn from my arms.

"But still, what happened to Niall is my question. Like, why would he be going to the emergency room?"

"Zayn and Harry promised to explain it to us when they got here. I don't want to be rude but, it's really not our problem. Our guys are safe and hopefully Niall is going to be alright, so we just need to focus on Zayn and Harry coming back safely so they can explain everything to us." She said as calmly as she could.

"I guess." I muttered.

We went back into the kitchen and Perrie put Kamrahn down in his high chair.

"We should probably make them something to eat. They had a long day and deserve something in their stomachs." Perrie said.

"Like what?" I asked, playing with Kamrahn. His bright eyes lit up the way Zayn's do when he smiles.