It's Time

(Harry's POV)

Zayn and I began to drive around, having no clue where we were going.

"Uh, Zayn, do you know where we are going?" I asked, looking around the unfamiliar neighborhood that Zayn lived in. Don't get me wrong, it was a quiet place but not like the UK at all.

Zayn didn't look at me as he sighed. "No idea. Maybe we should call Liam, he'd know what to do." he said, pulling out his cellphone.

I snatched it away from him. "Why would you call Liam? It's not like he's going to know. He's probably home or something."

Zayn nodded, earning his phone back from me. We stopped at a gas station since Zayn's car had run low on gas. He had run in to pay for the gas as I stared out the window at an expensive but familiar looking car.

"Harry? What're you doing here?" I heard someone say. I looked at the sound of the voice to see Louis looking at me confused.

"I came to see Zayn and Perrie with Ashley, but something came up and we're going to deal with it. How about you, what are you doing?" I asked him. He usually doesn't go out by himself.

"It's a long story but I just went to get some snacks, it's going to be a long roadtrip."

I looked at him questionably. "Where are you going?"

He looked at the familiar car. "Well, Liam and I are going to Hannah's place, supposedly Niall's in trouble with her and some other people." he said a little worried.

"Wait, what? You guy's know where she's at? Can we go with you?" I asked, getting out of the car. What was taking Zayn so long?

''What about the important thing that came up?" Louis asked cautiously.

I sighed before looking toward the entrance of the gas station to see Zayn talking to Liam, they looked like they were talking about something bad.

"That's technically what we were going to do." I said feeling uncomfortable.

He nodded before looking at the entrance to see Liam and Zayn talking. "Liam's probably talking about Jennifer." he said casually.

My head snapped toward his direction. "Jennifer?"

"Yeah, this girl who used Liam to hurt Niall and Snow." he explained, still looking at the entrance.

My face contorted to a frown. Poor Liam, knowing him he's probably really hurt.

Zayn and Liam exited the gas station and made their way over to Louis and I. Liam cleared his throat and Zayn opened his door to get in and start the engine. "I think Louis told you Harry, did he?" Liam asked me.

I nodded.

"Well, Zayn is going to follow Louis and I, sit tight, we have a long ride." and with that him and Louis went back to the car as I put my seatbelt on.

"What did you and Liam talk about?" I asked him.

He stared at the road, not answering my question. I sighed, crossing my arms and leaned back, closing my eyes. "He told me about a girl named Jennifer and what had happened between them and then I explained what I heard on the phone."

"What phone call?" I asked, wrapping my arms around my body. The winter here is close and pretty harsh.

"It was how I found out Niall's in trouble," he said, taking a left at a green light.

"Oh," I said. "Where are we going?"

He sighed and turned to me, flashing an apologetic smile. "Rhode Island."

*******

Hey guys, short chapter, I know.

Cue the booing.

But.. Where's Snow??!!

Whoever comments where they think she is and gets it right, gets a shoutout and dedication.

Thanks ya'll, time to nap before my halloween party.