Chapter 29

"I can explain. The alarm wouldn't stop going off, and it was the only way to make it stop. Then I was cooking, and I wanted to make some pancakes, so when I opened the cupboard the flour just fell out and attacked me. When I caught it, it was open so it just puffed up all in my face. I cleaned it up thought. I mean, Ill pay for the fire alarm, Charlie won't be mad right?" I ramble, running my hands through my hair. Bella just looks gobsmacked as I have a little break down inside my head.

Oh fcuk I'm going to have to by him a bloody boat.

"Edward.." Bella starts slowly, coming towards me, and reaching out to hold my arm. "It will be fine, we can just cover it up and he wont notice." She comforts, sighing then looking towards the table.

Oh right, breakfast.

"Here let me," I say, looping my arm through hers and helping her towards her chair. She looks at the food, in caution as I lower her down.

"Um, I think you may have overcooked these," She says, biting her lip, trying to hold down a laugh. I look at the food and purse my lips.

They are a little bit on the brown side.

"Yeah, they're a little bit overcooked." I say, and Bellas sweet laughter fills the room, as she holds her hand over her mouth, trying her best to hold it in.

"A little, Edward, the eggs are black."She giggle. Well at least she is happy, thats all I wanted to do. Though I want her fed aswell. And I want food too, I'm starving. But Bellas right, I fucked up and burnt everything.

"How about we just have cereal?"She suggests and I nod, quickly retrieving the bowls and spoons to put in front of her.

I grab the box of weetabix from the cupboard pouring us both some milk. Well that was simple. I'm such an idiot. I could have save a whole of food and a fire alarm.

"I feel like such a moron."I admit, with a shake of my head. 

"Well...you are, but your my moron. I actually like the fact that we have found out something you're bad at." She grins, then reaches over to hold my hand, and rubbing over my knuckles with her thumb. It sends a shiver down my spine, by how gentle her touch is.

"I was never good at everything,"I say slowly, and she rolls her eyes pulling her hand away from me. I start to dig into the cereal, which taste of nothing really. The milk is probably the best part. Why would a human by this to enjoy eating?

"You know you were good at everything. But not anymore, you're human just like me," She smiles, showing off her beautiful lips.  I really want to just push everything off the table, lift her on top of it and kiss her until she moans. Maybe even calls of my name in a whimper...

Okay, I'm losing myself in my thoughts again.

---------

14/08/2015

I know you lie your lips are moving.