Chapter 59

Her hand slips around my waist, moving up, nails scraping my skin. I bit my bottom lip, peering down at her as she places kisses to my neck. I look up at the ceiling, trying to keep my eyes open and not to moan. 

My hands grasp her hips, feeling her body shift under my touch, moving closer, like a magnet. 

I want her.

She wants me.

Right here. 

Right now.

"Bella? Come and say goodnight to Billy and Jacob." Charlie calls, his voice breaking out spell, and I push away from the kitchen counter, trying to control my laboured breathing.

Washing up, it seemed to start out a s a simple thing, then one touch and the hormones and lust just seem to control your body. Damn teenage body, I can't control myself around her.

I need more of her.

Soon...

"Come dad." Bella shouts, her voice confident, but then she goes back to panting, taking in deep breaths.

I smirk. "Well that was fun." I tease and she giggles, running a hand through her hair.

"Bella!" Charlie calls his voice curious and loud, and his footsteps start to approach. 

Me and Bella straighten ourselves out immediately. Holding in out heavy breathing and listening to the pounding of my heart loud in my own ears. Its like its vibrating around my body. 

"What's taking you so long, come on-" He says, motioning towards her. His narrow eyes zoom in on e and flicker toward Bella and then back. "You too Edward, its getting late and its a school night, you better be off aswell." 

"Yes sir."I nod. Charlie rolls his eyes slightly, before waiting for his daughter to join him. She walks toward him her eyes flickering to me.

Don't worry I'm coming.

I follow them out, walking out into the cold night air and wishing I had a jacket on. I can't wait to get in my car and turn the heat on, but then again, I don't want to get in the car and leave Bella. I don't like being alone and away from her. The nights would be so much better if I were to lay next to her.

"You must come down to the reservation soon Bella, I would like to speak with you, catch up, and Jacob has been missing you alot." Billy says, making Jacob blush a little. 

Yeah, you may miss her, but she sure doesn't miss you pup.

"Sure. It was good to see you Billy and you to Jake." She smiles sweetly, nodding.

Billy turned toward me, eyes burning with hate and curiosity. They watched me, unmoving and un-nerving me to the core. I looked away unable to hold his stare.

"Edward." Billy address me,and I'm in shock as I turn toward him. My jaw tight and muscle tense. He can't say anything around Charlie...he says nothing.

"Billy, good to see you."I reply, bowing my head a little.

He smirks secretively. "Its been a while, I see you have changed alot." He adds.

You have no idea.

They leave making there way home, and I dont care to watch them enter there car,I want to say good bye to Bella. My love. I can see it in her eyes. I wish I didnt have to go either love.

"I will ask Carlisle about doing a test. Try not to worry, I love you."I whisper in her ear, only saying I love you allowed for Charlie's sake. It works as he cringes away, looking in the other direction and acting like were not there.

I lean down and kiss Bella, enjoying the contact, and saving it for memories.

"I love you too." She grins after.

----------------

14/09/2015

SOOOOOO....Do you Want to Come and Have a Sleepover and Watch the Twilight saga with me?

You do!!!

Well you Can't! I DON'T KNOW YOU LIKE THAT

I have 3 and a half hours break tomorrow... YAY ME... I just want to sleep, I love sleep so much. If I could marry my bed I would. Fresh sheets, teddy bear, twilight poster right next to my head....Perfection.

Yes I have a teddy bear, yeas I am 16, and yes I don't give a fuck.