Chapter 25

I flicked the power switch for my stereo off, and started to undress. It's been quite a strange day for me.

I put my dirty washing into a washing basket inside my closet, and hang up mine and Bella's prom clothes.

I'm going to do this prom thing the right way. I'll buy her a corsage, pick her up, take photos and dance to the most romantic song the dj plays. I'll make it a night we will never forget.

I smile, then walk into the bathroom for a shower. I've learned something about myself, and that is I prefer showers at night then in the morning. I just feel better going to bed refreshed.

The warm water feels amazing against my skin also. I never felt it before, all I felt was warmth. But the power and speed that the water falls makes my skin tingle.

When I get out the shower, I'm surprised to see the room illuminated only by a lamp, and a glass of water along with a tablet.My phone is also on, so Bella must have texted me back.

I rush over to my bed, picking up the phone and opening up my inbox eagerly. I can't help but smile at her lengthy text.

Hey, did you call earlier on? Jacob was acting really weird. I wish I could have talked to you. I keep worrying about how you're coping with everything.I can't even imagine how hard this is all for you. I think I'm still in shock over all of this. I mean does Carlisles know what has happened yet? And can you come over tommorow? I miss you.

I grin and begin to type away a reply.

I did call, and Jacob informed me that you weren't available. Though I am glad that he made sure you didn't move. You shouldn't be worrying about me, you should be worrying about yourself and healing. Carlisle hasn't found out much, I'll tell you in person, and hopefully, I will be over tomorrow. I will find a way to be with you, I just need to convince Chalire. I miss you too x

I hit send, then lay down in bed, taking my phone along with me as I await eagerly her reply. I take a sip of the water then look down at the little note stuck to the bottom of the glass.

To help you sleep.

Hmm, must be from Alice. I'm glad I won't have another torturous night of restless tossing and turning. I don't take it immediately, as I look back down at my phone.

Charlie shouldn't take much to convince, he has been praising you today. Telling Jacob all about how you saved me. I would much prefer you to look after me then Jacob.

She wants me, not him. I knew she loves me, but just her words give me this air of confidence. Take that Jacob Black.

I would much prefer to be there instead of Jacob aswell. I promise I'll be there tomorrow. Sweet dreams, my sweet Bella.

I hit send then take the small blue pill. My phone vibrates nearly immediately.

I'll be dreaming of you ;)

There's something about a winky face, that can make one sentence sound so naughty.

----------

10/08/2015

Yes I am bringing the couple back together, they have been separated too long for me, and Jacob needs to get out of the picture xxx

Edited