Chapter 69

Once we had settled that I was capable of walking around without being tied down to my bed, Carlisle discretely drew me and Bella into his office. Bella had to give him a urine sample, to which she did, all the while a shade of crimson from the embarrassment. She handed it over to Carlisle who ran over a quick pregnancy scan.

I stood there, holding Bella's hand, unable to read her face as we waited. At that moment I wasn't sure what she wanted the outcome to be. I think deep down inside, I want a baby with Bella. Our own child. It may not be suitable at this time, but I know I would love and cherish our child, and protect it with all my will power.

"Well, it looks like your not pregnant Bella." Carlisle announced softly. She drew out a loud dragged breath in relief? Sadness? I couldn't tell, her face gave nothing away to me like it usually did.

On the inside I felt a tug at my heart, but I did the right thing. I looked at Bella, her eyes pulling straight to mine and I gave her a supportive smile, pulling her into my arms. I dont know why I did, I just needed to have her in my arms, and by the way she clung to me, squeezing me to her, it was clear she needed it aswell.

I don't remember how long we stood there that day hugging, but it was hard to pull away from her embrace.

We didn't talk about it. There was no need to talk about it. That night Bella had to go back home, but I made sure to call her and we talked on the phone about nothing and everything. It was like when I first met her, I just absorbed all the information form her, trying to understand her. 

Now it is Sunday, 13th of September. 

Bella's eighteenth birthday.

I was bubbling with building anxiety waiting to give her her presents. All the while Alice stood in the threshold making the most unnoticeable changes to her table decorations. To me it all looked to same, though to her I bet it was at a wonky angle.

I would be with Bella right now, holding her hand, kissing her and wishing her a happy birthday and telling her I love her. Though Bella being Bella insisted she drive her self, as her ancient car was being neglected, and she is still worried about my back.

Ridiculous. But if it makes her happy, they I guess I can obeyed by her demands for the day.

"She's here!" Alice squealed, straightening out her dress.

I took a deep breath, ready to greet her and my hand raised to run over the fabric of my jeans pocket where I feel the shape of my presents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24/09/2015

You guys catching on now.... I bet you are not that clueless any-more.

I wonder how Bella's birthday is going to go now without the trusty ability of Edwards fast reflexes?

I'm off for three days now, so hopefully I can try and get a new chapter up for each of my other books. I say hopefully, because knowing me I will get distance by playing fifa or reading a book.

I want to know, if you had to pick three things to take with you to a deserted Island what would you take? 

I'm taking a boat, phone and a bottle of coke. I have a boat, I can leave at any-time,and on the way back I can read on wattpad and chill back with a cool bottle of coke. Perfect XD