Chapter 55

WARNING// MATURE CONTENT? KIND OF...IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART AND MIND DO NOT COMPLAIN WHEN YOU READ THIS AND ARE SCARRED I DID WAN YOU...PLUS ITS NOTHING YOU HAVEN'T READ ME WRITE BEFORE SO ENJOY

------------

I unbutton her top as she thrashes her body. Her body raising with need for friction. I desperately try to get the barriers in between us removed.

I'm thankful that her father is away for the remainder of the evening. I'm at least not at risk of being shot by Charlie for corrupting his little girl.

"I...we need a condom." Bella pants, barley getting her sentence out as she attaches her lips onto my chest, her hands feeling there way across  my skin.

I tremble under her touch, basking in the feeling.

She is right of course.

"I-I think I have one."I tell her. 

I scramble to lean over and pick up my jeans from the floor searching the pockets. Of course there isn't one in there, wrong jeans. The one time Alice's gives me something helpful, I don't even have it on me.

I groan.

"I don't have one."I complain, my hands slapping over my face as I sit back up, feeling stupid in the nude on Bella's couch.

Its silent for a moment, I feel the cushion shift as Bella sits up also. Neither of us making a move to put our clothes back on. I just feel like a fool. Maybe Alice gave me the condom for  a reason? Like how she set up the room. I know I had the condom in those jeans I was wearing. Could it be I was meant to use it then?

I jumped in shock my eyes popping over and my body jumping off the couch slightly as I felt Bella's firm grip on my dick. It was just so unexpected, that the hairs on my body stood on end and my heart hammered from the thrill and spontaneity of her actions.

She had determination written all over her face.

"Bella, what the hell do you think your doing?"I asked my chest raising rapidly, and my voice a higher pitch.

"I need you Edward, I just need to feel you...please touch me." She begs, her hand moving slightly making me chew on my bottom lip.

Oh please, please move your hand again, and again...and again.

It feels even better then when it was my own hand. I can't even look a Bella without feeling like I am going to exploded from the pout on her face and the way her eyes are burning with desire and love.

"I don't know what to do."I admit. It seems weird, but its true. As far as touching goes, I have felt her breast-which was amazing- then nothing beyond that. 

Bella paused for a second thinking, before bravely grabbing my hand and leading it to where she desperately wanted me to touch her. I gasped at feeling the softness of her and also the warmness, enveloping around my fingers.

I guess this evening seems to have had its negatives and positives.

----------

10/09/2015

Mr_and_Mrs_Cullen I hope that wasn't too much detail for you, plus I didnt go into you know...that stuff. I love my internet dont take away my YouTube please!!!!How will I watch Pewdiepie

College wasn't so bad today, but its still awkward and I got lost every lesson, I am always late and I keep walking into every push door because I cannot read... Typical me.

I know Dirty Joanne, how dare you say dick, well I didnt know what else to say. I mean what would you call it? If I could name it anything I would call it a 'Lollipop'