Chapter 53

"Edward...say something?" Bella begged, her worried face staring intently at my own worried face.

I was frozen, my mind trying to process everything at once, but all I could think of is what she said. Her words running around in my head, replying over and over again like a movie on loop.

How could I have been so foolish? I was so wrapped up in Bella the most important thing that I could forget totally went out of my mind.

I wasn't worried if Bella was pregnant, no, that thought actually pleased me. It may be out of wedlock, but all my life I was brought up to crave the family life. a beautiful loving wife, with children and a picket fenced house. That was the dream of every man in the early 19th century. To share that dream with Bella would be amazing.

But then I had to think about reality. There is noway Bella would want a child at this age, she hasn't finished school, her father would most likely shot me and she has her whole life ahead of her. I know from talking to her that her parents marriage young and had her, she told me she doesn't want to make the same mistakes her parents did.

I was worried, but I was worried about Bella.

"A-Are you okay?"I managed to ask her.

She looked down at her fingers folding them into her lap.

"To be honest I'm not sure. I dont know what to do." She mumbled, hiding her face in her hands. 

I needed to be supportive here.

"Hey-" I started, shuffling closer and pulling her into me, so my arms wrapped around her and her head rests on my shoulder."We can go see Carlisle and make sure everything is...normal. I'm so sorry Bella, I shouldn't have been so reckless, I should have thought it through and-"

"No, don't you dare Edward. That was the best night of my life.It was perfect, you had the roses and the music-"

"Actually that was all Alice,"Fuck. "Why didn't she see this coming, we could have avoid this?" I grit out in between my teeth.

"What if I'm pregnant Edward?"Bella questions her eyes wide with worry. I had to be honest with her.

"Then I will support whatever you want to do and be by your side every minute. I love you, and if your pregnant, I will love our child just as much as I love you."I promised her, my heart clenching from the truth of my words. 

She melted under me, I watched as a single tear escaped her eye and she smiled at me, crying happy tears. She clung onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing me to her.

"I love you so much," She whispered in my ear, completing me with those simple words.

----------

08/09/2015

College tommorow, lord please don't let me make a embarrassment of myself by falling, sneezing, coughing or looking like a complete and utter twat.

And don't think because I'm starting college I'm going to be like "Oh, I have lots of work to do, wont update for a couple months" Because I'm a fucking Rebel when it comes to work, you can give it to me, but trust me I will leave it till last minute to do it.