Chapter 31

My pulse hammered just form the images that flooded my mind. I controlled myself, not letting my body be overcome again by the inhumane desire Bella gives me. I nodded my head, trying to not to give away my inner feelings.

"Well...I know as a vampire, there was limitations, and we couldn't even kiss with tongues." She mumbled. She was definitely finding all this hard to say, as she spoke quietly, hiding away from me. I knew what she was getting, at and I waited for her to finish.

"Ever since I met you, I knew that you would be the one I would give myself over to you fully. I knew you wouldn't let me turn into a vampire. But now you dont have to, we can be together in ever way now." She finishes.

I soak in this information.

"I completely agree."I say. It must have not been the response Bella was expecting as she let out a sharp gasp and raise her hands into my hair.

I was confused, as everything move in fast motion. Her finger clung to my hair pulling slightly and he lip pressed and sucked on my neck, her teeth grazing ever so gently, making me squirm underneath her. My body, was not prepared, and I jump slightly in response, my eyes wide as I pulled away from her.

"What are you doing?" I ask frantically, an Bellas eyes were the same size as mine, wide with confusion.

"You just said you agree."She responds, and I want to laugh at the confused state she is in, and the flush of her cheeks.

"I meant I agree that we dont have to be carefully anymore. Not that we should jump into things straight way." I say, the humor just waiting to burst out of me in a fit of laughter. She still looks confused.

"But, I'm ready. I want to be close to you, and show you how much I love you,"She proclaims, taking her hands and placing them on my chest, where she can probably feel my erratic heart thumping.

"As do I, but I would prefer to make love with you, when you are fully capable to,"I remind her gesturing to her leg. She seems to understand ducking her head, as the pink increases to a deep crimson. 

"I'm sorry." She mutters, embarrassed burying her head back into my neck.

"Don't worry,"I chuckle. "I blame the hormones." I add making her giggle and press a sweet kiss to my neck, I recipitate by pressing a kiss to her temple.

We sit there in silence, me staring at the screen taking in one of the words, and Bella calming down her embarrassment on my shoulder. I cant help but think about what our first time will be like. A man in my day would court a women, take their hand in marriage, and have sex for the sole purpose of creating a line to pass on the family line.

Between me and Bella, we would be making love for the sole purpose of expressing our love to one another. To join as one and commit to each other in a way, that neither of us have done before. a proposal of marriage seems to be out of the question...for now. To have Bella as my wife, to have and to hold forever, would be a dream come true.

"Bella," I say, so she can give me her full attention by looking me in the eyes. I just remembered something. She does in fact pull back letting me see the adorable smile on her face.

"Yeah?" She questions.

"Will you do me, the extraordinary honor of being my prom date?" I ask her.

Its not a marriage proposal, but its a start to a new beginning.

-------------

16/08/2015