Chapter four.

An almost kiss.

Brooke

What did I just do? Ashton is going to kill me! I told him that I wouldn't help Mr. Hood, and now I've just agreed to it! Why?!

I went to his class room with a purpose, I was gonna say no, I was gonna transfer out of his class and I would never see him again.

I was gonna say no. Until I saw him. He was dressed causally today, dark jeans, combat boot and a nice sweatshirt with sweater paws. Why did he have to look so cute? If it weren't for that, his eyes, face and just looks in general I could have said no.

But he looked happy to see me, his smile, messy hair and just overall cute looks killed me, I couldn't say no. Why couldn't he be ugly?

I looked at him and let him poison my thoughts, and next thing I know I'm say yes to helping him, and then I left.

I need a distraction, anything to get my thoughts off of Mr. Hood. So I did the thing I knew best, texted the weirdos that I call my friends.

Shit-heads

Me: Who wants to go the mall?

Ash: Did you forget that were in the car waiting for you

Me: I'm talking about the girls

Viv: I'm grounded.

Sasha: I can come

Luke: What happened Viv

Viv: Chem grades. Wait hold up lemme bring Brooke's name up

Me: Using me again I see

Viv: They said I could come as long as Michael's not coming

Mikey: What? Why?

Sasha: Idk about Viv but my parents think that your a bad influence

Viv: Same

Me: My dad loves you Mike

Mike: I feel so loved. The only parent that actually likes me isn't even home most of the time

Me: Asshole. But true

Mike: See. Anyways get in the car!

Me: Aight stfu I'm coming

I locked my phone waking to the car and hopping in the back.

"So you transferred?" Ashton asked poking my side.

"Yeah." I lied, I didn't always lie, but I did enough times to get away with it and lie properly.

"Alright let's go. Viv said she can come, she just lied about me." Michael said starting the car once again.

I made a silent prayer as he pulled out of the school and got into the road.

"Okay where first?" Luke asked as we all met up by the food court. The girls and I all looked at each other giving knowing looks and each grabbed one of the boys. Luke with me-thank god-, Ash with Viv and Sasha with Mikey.