Chapter eight.

Pick you up at seven.

Brooke

Math class was over and I was slightly disappointed, like I couldn't hang out with my sort-of-boyfriend, also known as Luke Hemmings all because our dumbass of a math teacher Mr. Ramirez decided to give us a pop quiz that was 4 pages long, like what the hell? Pop quizzes shouldn't be that long!

I quickly ran to my English class knowing that I'd see Mr. Hood, but not exactly knowing how I'd react. Like now that Luke and I have confessed our feelings for each other, are we together or not? Do I help Mr. Hood or not? Is this cheating or not? I had so many questions but they all left my mind as I saw Mr. Hood.

Today he was dressed in black skinny jeans, a Drop Dead tee-shirt and a leather jacket, fucking hell Mr. Hood! Couldn't you give me a break? Like I'm trying to pass class, not get you in my pants.

"Brooke, great your here. May I have a word with you please?" Mr. Hood asked as soon as I walked in the class.

"Um, sure." I replied hesitantly.

Mr. Hood walked up to me, placed a hand on my back and walked me out the door. "Listen, Brooke." Mr. Hood said as soon as he shut the door and checked if there were any other students or teachers around.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you sure about this whole thing?" Mr. Hood asked, concern flooded his eyes. "Like, I've thought about it and maybe I came on too strong or made you feel pressured but I want to know for sure if you are one-hundred percent in."

"Are you worried that I'm gonna ditch and snitch? Is this what this is about?" I asked. Was he seriously doubting me? Like I'm not trying to get him fired! It was his idea in the first place!

"No that's not it, it's not that at all! I trust you, it's just that I want to make sure that your completely comfortable with the whole situation." Mr. Hood whispered.

"Well duh, I'm not the one stripping after all!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Okay, let's not say stuff like that when we're at school okay! Also are we still on for today?" Mr. Hood asked, awkwardly shifting his footing.

"Yeah, why are you nervous Mr. Hood?" I asked stepping closer to him.

"I-I'm not nervous." Mr. Hood stuttered.

It was obvious that I was in control of our current situation, Mr. Hood was becoming nervous, and all that nervous energy began feeding my confidence.

"Really Mr. Hood? Because you look pretty nervous to me." I said taking one more step towards him.

His plump lips parted, his brown eyes gazing on my own lips. Everything about him just looked hot, especially in this state of pure interest and curiosity. In that moment I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him badly, but I had Luke.

Luke.

What was I doing? Luke had just confessed his feelings for me last night and I'm already thinking about kissing another guy! Maybe I should have listened to Ashton, switched out of Mr. Hood's class, not agreed to become his stripping instructor and not agree to the extra help for English class.

But no, I'm an idiot who acts out impulsively and agrees to help a guy older than her become a stripper while also telling my best friend and crush that I have mutual feelings for him. Why was I so hung up on Mr. Hood?