Chapter three.

The agreement.

Brooke

Some time after my 'confession' with Ashton, Luke came upstairs slightly tipsy with a bottle of vodka in his hands. He decided that we'd play truth or dare his version of it at least. After you answer a truth you drink, after you do a dare you drink, if you chicken out you drink and once your given your next truth or dare, well you drink again.

The game lasted a good five minutes before we were all completely wasted. The girls hadn't showed, which led Luke to complain about how Vivian didn't see how much he liked her and all, Michael then sent a bunch of drunk texts and voicemails to Sasha and Ashton told everyone about my crush on Luke.

The night; a fun disaster. Somehow we all ended up in my room asleep.

The next morning we were woken up by my dad.

"Drinking on a school night? Really Brooke?" My dad asked looking down at me.

I looked around the room to see Luke and Ashton on each side of my curled up and Michael sleeping on top of my dresser. How he got there is a mystery I don't want to solve.

"It was Luke's idea." I blamed as I pointed to him, my hangover kicking in.

"Don't blame me." He mumbled into my pillow and snuggles closer to me. "Blame your extremely inviting alcohol cabinet."

My dad sent a glare my way, showing that he didn't like me drinking. Especially with four guys, though he trusted them; boys will be boys. And with alcohol in the mix anything is possible.

"Shut up Luke!" Michael yelled throwing my comb at him.

"Don't throw things Michael, and guys stay home today your hungover and the last thing I need is for you guys to come home because of un-orderly conduct." My dad said leaving the room. He paused at the door and looked back at me. "I'll be home at 12, see you later."

"Bye." I said waving, the crashing back down onto my bed after he left. Luke cuddling up closer to me.

"You smell like strawberries and beer." Luke said sniffing me. What a weirdo.

"And you smell like shit but you don't hear me saying anything about it." I retorted getting up to shower.

"Come back! I don't want to cuddle with Ashton!" Luke called as I left the room.

"Shut up Luke!" Michael yelled. Something was thrown and this time hit Luke.

"You asshole!"

"Shut up!" Ashton yelled groggily.

I was in the bathroom listening to their not so quiet conversation as I was stripping out of my clothes from last night.

"Shut the fuck up Ashton!"

"Don't fucking swear!"

"Everybody shut up!" I yell from the bathroom, turning on the shower head.

I stepped in as the water warmed up, my muscles loosening at the warm water and relaxing my body.

After some regular shower thoughts, brushing my teeth and everything else that makes mornings tiresome, I wrapped a towel around my body, walked out of the bathroom and back to my room to get some clothes.

"Cover your eyes." I said walking in. Luke and Ashton buried their heads in my pillows while Michael watched like a pervert.

"I'm not changing in here if that's what your thinking you perv." I said grabbing a bra, shirt, jeans and socks.