Chapter twelve.

21 questions.

Brooke

I woke up to my dad dancing around my room to Thunderstruck and throwing clothes on my bed. Which was mostly weird due to the fact that he was throwing clothes on my bed.

He then grabbed my hair brush and used it as a microphone, he turned to face my bed and screamed out the lyrics. "You've been, thunderstruck!" Then he threw my hair brush somewhere and proceeded to lip sync the song and play air guitar. I sat up without making a sound and decided to let this play out a little longer.

"Went down the highway. Broke the limit, we hit the town. Went through to Texas, yeah Texas, and we had some fun. We met some girls. Some dancers who gave a good time. Broke all the rules, played all the fools. Yeah, yeah, they, they, they blew our minds!" My dad sang, jumping around. Honestly I always knew he was a fifteen-year old fangirl.

He then tried to kick his leg up high, his leg going no higher that his hip, he then started spin around, until I couldn't take it anymore and just burst out laughing. "Dad what are you doing."

"Dancing Brooke, anyways get up we're going out for breakfast!" He said walking over to my phone dock where his phone was playing music. He changed the song to Don't You Know Who I Think I Am.

"Why are we going out for breakfast?" I asked laughing at my dad who was pretending to be Patrick Stump.

"I wanted to cook for my two favourite girls and so I was trying out this new recipe and because I wanted to impress Amanda I burnt all the food. So yeah we're eating out." My dad said rushed.

"Okay."

"Well I'll be downstairs, and get dressed." My dad said walking towards my door.

"Wait dad!" I yelled stopping him from leaving.

"Yes Brooklyn, my lovely daughter." My dad said sarcastically.

"Can I get an eyebrow piercing." I asked my dad.

"Um, why?" My father asked.

"Because Michael has one." I answered getting out of bed and going over to my vanity dresser.

"So if Michael jumps off of a cliff would you?" My dad asked leaning against the door frame, obviously amused by our weird conversation.

"Well of course, how else would someone save him?" I asked picking up my comb, running it through my hair so I could detangle it.

"See you downstairs Brooke." My dad said leaving.

Honestly, I didn't want to be sat at a table with my dad and Amanda. I didn't like Amanda but at the same time I have no reason to hate her, I just don't like her presence. Or maybe I don't like her existing in my life. Either way she bothered me. Something about her was just so fake. Like her smile, laugh and the way she touches my dad is just so gross. She's constantly on him! I swear on Ashton's life that woman is a fucking koala.

I came out of my shower with my hair leaving a trail of water droplets on the floor. I went to my dresser picking and putting on a random bra along with a random pair of panties. I dried my hair with my towel, and then I threw on a white crop top that had lace at the bottom and sat down at my vanity dresser, I took out my curler from one of the drawers and curled my hair, humming to the music my dad never turned off. Right now I had Young Volcanoes playing.

Once I was done with my hair I grabbed one of my plaid shirts slipping my arms through the holes and then going to mirror to check out my outfit. Everything was perfect, except for the fact that I wasn't wearing pants and my plaid was all creased up.