Chapter nine.

Sinema.

Brooke

I was home alone as perusal just waiting on Mr. Hood to come and pick me up. It was currently six fifty-five, I had nothing to do, and had to kill the last five minutes before Mr. Hood would come. I've already made a playlist on Spotify for my stripper music, well I mean added on to it, changed my outfit three times and watched reruns of Community.

I was literally watching the minutes tick by, waiting for Mr. Hood to come over. I fixed my outfit once more, I was wearing a white tank top, a black crop top that said 'DANCE' in big bold letters and black leggings. I quickly remembered that it was sort of cold outside and that I'd need a sweater. I ran upstairs ransacking my room in search of a hoodie.

"Come on, come on, this seriously can't be happening to me!" I mumbled frustratedly. I finally found a maroon hoodie with an anti-possession symbol on it picking in up I examined it for any stains and sniffed it for weird smells. "Well, I guess it'll have to do." I said quickly putting it on and running back down stairs.

I quickly put on my Adidas sneakers and opened the door, only to be met face to face with Mr. Hood.

"Uh, hello Brooke." Mr. Hood said smiling at me.

"Hi Mr. Hood." I said, the blush rushing to my face.

"I was just about to knock the door, but um may I ask what your doing out here." Mr. Hood asked smirking. I wasn't exactly paying attention to him as I was starting at what he was wearing. He was wearing a pair dark roots sweat pants and a black sweater, he looked hot. And normal, like not a teacher kinda normal, but like he has a social life kind of normal.

"Um, I was- uh- hey I live here, I don't have to answer any questions." I answered, unable to come up with anything better.

"Well Ms. Hawthorne, let me escort you to my car." Mr. Hood said directing me to his sleek black car. He walked me to the passenger side and held the door open for me. "After you Ms. Hawthorne."

"Why thank you Mr. Hood." I said naturally, after all that is the only name I call him by.

He walked to the other side, opening his door and getting in. He stuck the keys in the ignition starting the car and pulled out of my driveway.

After giving Mr. Hood the directions to Sinema repeatedly and getting lost a bunch of times, we finally made it to our destination.

Mr. Hood opened my door for me once again and motioned for me to lead the way. We walked around the building to the back door, opening it we walked inside.

Since the owner left and decided to no longer pay rent the place was not only mostly empty but also very dark. The only things that the owner left were keys, the bar, the office space, stage, booths, some spare rooms and poles, so naturally, the guys decided to make it our hang out and hook us up with some electricity and some speakers. I flipped the light switch on, turning on both the lights and the music. The music was playing from one of Ashton's old record players.

"Wow." Mr. Hood said.

"Yeah, I know right." I replied, turning around and hooking my phone up to the speakers. "So, Mr. Hood, I hope you have an extra shirt, or you know, you don't need one, but anyways your gonna get sweaty."

"Calum."

"Ca- what?" I asked, my head snapping in his direction.