Chapter fifteen.

Unsteady

Brooke.

After Luke's awkward 'I thought we were dating' thing, we went back to what we do best; procrastinate, eat, do last minute homework or copy off of Luke. It was only in art class that everything sunk in.

He wants to ask me out. So we're still sort of dating, but he's going to ask me out. I couldn't draw a single straight line in class without thinking that it resembles a feature on his face. Oh a curved line, well that looks like his lips. And well you get the point. So instead of drawing I spent the period talking to Ashton.

"Ash, wanna come to my house for dinner?"

"Why is your stepmom coming over?" He asked smirking, he's probably the only one who know how I truly feel about Amanda.

"N- actually I have no idea. I mean I think she's at work today." I said, my dad probably left a note on the fridge but I must have missed it.

"So how are you and your supposed evil step-mother?" Ashton asked.

"She's alright, maybe I jumped he gun and judged her too quickly." I shrugged, maybe I could draw her as an apology present.

"So since we're on the topic of love, you and Luke?" Ashton said wiggling his eyebrows.

Great now my mind is back on the topic of Luke.

"You heard him, we're not dating yet but he's going to ask me out soon. Well at least I hope it's soon, I mean I've liked him for like, ever." I said taking short pauses ever few seconds knowing it ticked him off.

"Bitch are you a Pretty Little Liars character? Mmmm that's what I thought." Ashton said in the sassiest voice I've ever heard. "By the way I'm sorry for calling you a bitch, I hope you know that your not one and I would never degrade you like that."

I almost wanted to laugh, he was just so cute, he couldn't even call me a bitch just now.

"Chill ash I've known you too long to be offended." I said rolling my eyes, beginning to draw something with a bit of meaning to me. Maybe I'll draw a dancer. Maybe I'll draw Calum at Sinema.

The final bell rang and I made my way to my locker pushing past everybody until I made it. I quickly did my combo and got rid of my unnecessary books and then walked to Mr. Hood's class.

On my way I sent out a quick text to our group chat informing them that I was going to be volunteering for a charity.

I opened the door to the all too familiar classroom and without making a sound I made my way behind Calum. Covering his eyes with my hands.

"L-Lilly I t-told you I'm not interested, we should just colleagues nothing more n-nothing less." Calum stuttered, it was funny seeing him so flustered. Funny enough that I accidentally laughed breaking my cover.

"Your not Lilly." Calum said, my hands still placed on his face blocking him from seeing anything.

"Nope." I said in a deep British accent, I was defiantly going to play this out for as long as I could.

"Brooke, yep your defiantly Brooke." Calum stated removing my hands from his face and turning to face me.

"H-how on earth did you know?" I asked confused, I mean I didn't even speak like I normally do, I did an accent for gods sake.

"Your perfume."

"Oh." I said bringing my shirt to my face and sniffing it, I guess he was right, my perfume is kinda strong.