Imagine 1

So you have been best friends with Larry and Laurent since y'all were in diapers. You slowly gained feelings for Larry. You just loved the way he smiles and how bright his personality is.

Saturday 1:40 pm
November 14, 2015

You're sleep having a good ass dream about Larry and you in Paris, until your alarm clock rung right before Larry placed his sweet lips upon yours. You groaned and finally sat up and turned it off. You sat on your bed for a while gathering yourself before you got up. You dragged yourself into the bathroom to do your hygiene. Your phone started to ring but you didn't feel like getting it so you let it ring but unfortunately the person calling you decided to blow up your phone untill you answered. You answered your phone not looking at the id.

Y/n: "what?"
Unknown: "Hey belle...why you no answer my call?"

Once you heard his pantie wetting accent you knew exactly who it was.

Y/n: "Sorry I just..um I-
Laurent: "OMG HEY Y/N!"

You were cut off by Laurent taking the phone from Larry and shouting into it.

Y/n: "Hey, Lau." You said between laughs."
Larry:"Hey give that back!"
Laurent: "No!"
Larry:"Give it, I had it first and its my phone!"

They fussed for a while then there was some fumbling around.

Larry: "Hey, sorry my brother is worsum."
Laurent:"No I'm not!"
Larry:"Shut up!"
Larry: "So now he quite, can u meet me at Starbucks?"
(A/N: I couldn't think of anything else)
Y/n:"Sure."
Larry:"Great, meet me there in 10."
Laurent: "IM COMING TO!"
Larry:"No you not, bye y/n."
Y/n:"Bye."

You hung up smiling at how crazy your best friends were.

<<<<<Skip to Starbucks>>>>>>

You got out your car and walked into Starbucks. You found your way to Larry who was sitting in a booth on his phone. "How could someone make sitting down look so sexy?" You thought to yourself.

Larry: "Hey."
Y/n:"Hey bunny."
Larry:" I no look like bunny."
Y/n:" Yes you do, a very cute bunny to be exact."
Larry: "Whatever, but I need to talk to you."
Y/n:"OK go head."

Larry took a deep breath before talking.

Larry:" What would you say if I said I know someone who likes you?"

Y/n: "Oh..Is it that boy Jason from the club?" "If so I don't like him it's like he stalks me, I saw him standing outside my house once."

Larry: "What?"
"No I'm not talk bout him, I mean like someone really close to you."

Y/n:"Oh..then who?"

Larry:"Well, there really close to you, like your bestfriend."

Y/n: "Laurent likes me?"

Larry: "Noooo, another best friend.

Y/n: "You like me?"

Larry:"Yeah, I mean you beautiful, you have the prettiest eyes, everything about is beautiful." "I love your personality, and I wanna take what we have to another level." "If you allow me?"

Y/n: "I have feelings for you too
larry."
Larry:"Well since we both know how we feel about each other wanna get some coffee?"
Y/n: "Yep."

You and Larry talked for a while and later went to his house. You watched Netflix (A/N: Netflix and chill lol) with Larry, he asked you out and you both lived happily ever after as relationship goals.

(A/N: Sorry if it's bad I suck at writing my English is horrible. Anyways byeeeeeeee ***dramatically waves**)